tuscl

Difference between VIP and Champagne room ?

vision_works
California
I'm a relative newbie.. can anyone explain the difference between VIP and Champagne room - as available in certain Tampa clubs.

3 comments

• wallanon
    14 years ago
    It varies from club to club. One club's VIP is another club's Champagne Room. What you'll see in many "champagne rooms" is some type of bubbly that you can share with a dancer. Others just give the customer and dancer a drink tab and still call it one. It's a name. Some VIP rooms are like their own little clubs with a separate bar and waitstaff (one that immediately jumps to mind is the Ritz on Broadway in Baltimore). That's not an endorsement of the Ritz in any way, I liked it much better when it was a hole in the wall. Anyhow, your best bet is just to ask the club you're in what the difference is if they have both.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    wallanon is right, the term VIP can mean different things at different strip clubs. It's really a marketing term used by strip clubs to push memberships, special VIP area, could be a more private lap dance, and at some clubs you could see them call it VIP Champagne Room. If you ask if they have a champagne room should help you figure out what's what.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Some VIP rooms are exactly the same as what many clubs would call a Champagne Room. The only difference that I've seen is that there may be an additional, inflated charge to get into some Champagne Rooms with the strip club throwing in a bottle of (cheap?) champagne or a drink of your choice.

As mentioned above, it's always a good idea to know exactly what you are paying for before you say yes to anything in a strip club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion