tuscl

A review?

Clubber
Florida
This was a post under Tootsie's in Miami after a poor review. I feel it should be removed by founder. What do you think?

To the previous poster,
do you go to a mac store and complain when there's no pc?
it's miami, wrong place to be searching for all american beauty...
anyway, this club is quite impressive.
and the mileage is through the roof.
i've been to the best clubs in LA (city of industry clubs) and Vegas (sapphire and rhino) but Tootsie's has the best value.
Def. deserves to be in the top 5

12 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I think it is legit..
    1. He addresses the high percentage of latina dancers
    2. club is impressive
    3. mileage is through the roof
    4. he's been to the best of clubs in LA and Vegas and still considers Tootsie's a great club
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    I see where you are coming from Clubber, but I think you should give him the benefit of the doubt.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I think founder probably needs to issue a reminder to post reviews not arguments about a previous post. TUSCL wants reviews of strip clubs not arguments about previouos reviews.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Some times I wish I had the ability to critique a review. This is the only way it can be done. True, not an actual review but it got the point accross.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    gator fan it is up to founders editors to screen out the bull shit but we have all seen examples of stuff that got past them. I think they may have a workload problem. In the last few years the number of reviews has really jumped.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    I've seen these types of "morning after" posts stand before. Had a dancer at 2001 Odyssey write a nasty gram "review" after one of mine. Others, too, but don't remember the exact club.

If the top line was scratched out and I read it, I'd think it qualified as a poorly written review.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    reviews are just someone's opinion and personally i don't see anything wrong with what that poster wrote.
  • theriddler
    14 years ago
    The Tootsie's review has got nothin compared to the Venus Video cum shot review just posted. That's a beauty.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    When I have had an issue or question about a review, I just PM the reviewer and ask him/her about what they posted. I've always gotten a response, and many times it's led to dialogue that had us both learning a thing or two about the club in question. Although a PM won't address an issue for everyone's eyes to see, it can sometimes help someone understand where their fellow PL is coming from.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    shadowcat, I agree with you it is completely up to founder and the editors to stipulate what is a review and what is a load of crap.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    The review seemed legit to me. It was polite, not flaming. His experience with the club is different and it's fair to contrast it with someone else's. Comparison and contrast is the the nature of a review. I've seem some pathetic reviews, this one is way above them.
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    The poster this guy was referring to panned Tootsie's three times saying basically the same thing. During that time he tried one other club in Miami and complained about no variety in the girls and too many boob jobs there too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion