tuscl

Daddy Issues

I wonder how many strippers will be celebrating Father's Day this weekend? I know it's a cliche, but of the handful of dancers I've gotten to know well, all were close to their Moms, while their Dads were out of the picture for one reason or another.

Your experiences?

17 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Mostly the same. My current (and first!) ATF is closer to her dad than her mom, but she's the only dancer I've ever heard that from.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I concur with george, a lot of them had fucked up childhoods. Same thing with my ATF, last time I saw her at the club, she was all dolled up for a charity gig where she was helping her dad raise money for cancer research.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    phoebe, While what you say is true, I don't think anyone was suggesting that strippers were the only ones who have this issue, only that the observed incidence is higher among strippers, and only with regard to the presence and/or importance of her mother, as opposed to her father, in her life.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    For the most part strippers have screwed up childhoods or come from single parent families, often being raised by their grandparents bc mom had a dope problem, was a stripper, hooker, or both. In many instances their Dad might be somoeone like a SC DJ who banged a lotta gals getting many of them knocked up. Usually he is absent from the scene until probably resurfacing in their teens.

When I am seeing a stripper, it bothers me to see her more excited about dope than seeing her kids which usually live with their father or grandparents (who has custody).

The Stripper I am currently seeing was raised mainly by her grandparents. Her mother was impregnated by a SC DJ while a young stripper.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Yep, there's a lot of strippers who have no idea where their kid's dad is.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Yes close to 100% have something odd going on with their father (didn't get along with him, he wasn't there, died early on, step father, molested her, etc.). The ones who had a normal relationship don't end up stripping for long.
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    One of my ex faves dad dropped her at the strip club when she turned 18 and didn't have a job. One of my fave sisters was closer to her dad even though he was a ROB. He stole money from her right and left. The other sister was closer to her mom who was living with her up until a couple of weeks ago when the mom hit one of the faves kids and the fave had the mom hauled off to jail. The mom was also a ROB.
    I agree that many of them had fucked up childhoods and that a greater percentage compared to the general population suffered through it. I'm no psychologist but believe many of them are still looking for acceptance from their fathers. That's why so many of us old farts have such good luck establishing "long term relationships" with them.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I mean they don't grade fathers or nothing but if your daughter is a stripper, you fucked up...a father's one goal in life is to keep their daughter off the pole
    -Chris Rock
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I wouldn't know how many strippers have daddy issues, because I don't talk to them about that, but it seems reasonable the vast majority does.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago

Now she talks about her ex nonstop, but I don't mind
    But when she calls out his name in bed
    That's where I draw the line
    You told me a hundred times how your father left and he's gone
    But I wish you wouldn't call me daddy
    When we're gettin' it on

And I said yeah, yeah
    Oh man she's got issues
    And I'm gonna pay

Offspring - She's got issues
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I was the "father" for my ATF.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    You know I mentioned "what are your plans for father's day" to a stripper this week and she did not even know it was father's day coming up
  • ilbbaicnl
    14 years ago
    Dancers are dancers because:
    1. They are tough enough to deal with all the shit that goes with being a dancer, and
    2. They can get enough of a higher income from dancing that it's worth putting up with all the shit that goes with being a dancer, and (in some cases),
    3. They want a job with flexible hours and/or tolerance for addictions.

Some dancers learn to be tough dealing with daddy issues or other family problems, but that's the only relationship I see.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I was tempted to say something like "whose your daddy?" this weekend while spanking her ass as I was getting a lap dance lol
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    ilb: Not buying that explanation. If it were true, you would expect any girl a) tough enough, b)desiring a high income (relative to her skills and age), and c) desiring flexible hours to become a dancer. Heck, that is probably the vast majority of girls before they hit their late 20's. Yet very few are dancers. Strippers will give you some very simplistic reasons why they dance, but it's our job to not believe anything they say.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Fuck yeah I the king daddy
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Where is Steve229

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion