tuscl

OT: NBA Finals

This has been a great series for the NBA finals. Lakers just made a big win 89-67. The series is tied at 3-3, so next game decides the championship. I will be watching this one at a strip club lol

Next game: vs. Boston Celtics, Jun 17 9:00pm ET

9 comments

• Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    If it weren't for the NBA, the United States would have the tallest garbage men in the world.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Lakers were due for a blow out - unfortunately for Boston, Kobe & Co. has the ability to do that anytime!! I graduated from KU, so I'm a big Paul Pierce fan and I'd like to see him get series MVP. Now, without Perkins, Celts will really have to put it all together Thurs night. Nothing better than a 7 game series and a pair of double D's in yo face!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    Philip A. Stein says:
    Posted: 06/16/10

If it weren't for the NBA, the United States would have the tallest garbage men in the world.

or gangstas
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    It don't surprise me that the Lakers won, because the NBA is rigged and has been as long as David Stern has been commissioner. I quit watching a long time ago and nothing since Jordan's second retirement has convinced me to watch the NBA again.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    regarding the rigged comment.

well i don't know but you have to figure that a lakers/celtics match up is what most of the country would like to see.. and then it goes 7 games.. more revenue and exposure for the nba.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    regarding the rigged comment.

well i don't know but you have to figure that a lakers/celtics match up is what most of the country would like to see.. and then it goes 7 games.. more revenue and exposure for the nba.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    duh.. ooops sorry for the double post

troop's itchy trigger finger :p
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    congrats to the Lakers
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    The Los Angeles Lakers and San Antonio Spurs have won 10 of the last 11 Western Conference titles and 8 NBA Finals Championships. Every NBA Finals from 1999 to 2010 featured either Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O'Neal or Tim Duncan.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion