tuscl

Just got glasses

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 3:45 AM
After nearly a half century of good eye sight, I've finally had to get glasses. They fucking suck in club. Wearing them greatly reduces the Stevie quality. That's easy to understand. Even in the VIP, they seem to reduce mileage. So I leave them in the car or make sure I leave them with my drink. Am I just hating on my glasses or is there truth in my rant?

20 comments

• steve229
    14 years ago
    Well, one advantage is when I take off my glasses in the lap dance room, the girl automatically gets better looking.
  • saberclaw
    14 years ago
    Maybe try contacts. I used to wear glasses and switched over to contacts. You can see a lot better with contacts (no blind spots) and I'm sure you'll get better mileage.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Get contacts so you can wear shades in the club and look really cool. LOL!
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Unless you're wearing glasses on your pants you should be fine once you get used to them. Dancers like props.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    ^^ be careful about letting a dancer grab your glasses and wear them. A stripper did that with me and danced around on stage with them...and when I got them back they were crooked and I had to go get the adjusted.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I think you will be wanting contact lens in the future.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I've worn glasses for nearly 40 years now. I'm not a fan of the Stevie. My fave part of the lapper is when I'm sucking a nipple, finger in her panties, playing with her clit, she's moaning and her abdomen is shaking. At that point, I know I got her. FS on the way.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    PAS: I'm in the same boat, as of last year. My prescription is so light, though, that I really only need them for driving, though they make it easier to see across the room to the stage, as well. I find that leaving them with my drink isn't inconvenient, and in fact tells the waitress that I haven't left.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I've been lucky. At 68 years, I only wear reading glasses when the font is small or the lighting is dim. I would leave the glasses behind and use the Braile method.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I've worn glasses for many many years. Only problem I ever had in a club was when I left them in the VIP. I was almost home when I noticed. Went back and there they sat. I was lucky, I guess.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    PAS, there is truth in your rant, I've worn glasses for many years, I'm nearsighted so if I don't wear them, I can't see the dancers on stage as well as I'd like. I always take them off while getting lap dances, making sure I put them somewhere where the dancer or myself won't mangle them in the heat of the moment.
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    Dudester, you don't like Stevies? I fully understand what you want in a lapper but a dollar tip at the rail, you don't like a good Stevie? My prescription is pretty light as well. I get HDTV like vision with them, they really makes the stage show better. Up close, I'm going to with Cat's braille method.
  • Notsosly
    14 years ago
    OK, I'll bite... wtf is a "Stevie"?
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "Stevie - When a dancer puts your face between her boobs - so even Stevie Wonder would know he's in a strip club!" This and many other useful sc terms can be found at the "Glossary" link at the bottom of the page.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Years ago when I once wore glasses I did not like wearing them to strip clubs either. Dancers I tipped sometimes liked to take off my glasses, rub my face in their boobs, then rub my glasses on their boobs. I guess they did that for show but they always smeared up the glasses which I did not like. I tried one brand of contacts and I believe that pair had too much water in it and I did not like it. I could not see clearly. Months later I tried some other contacts. Other than the smoke in the clubs irritating contacts on occasion, I never wore glasses again when I went anywhere and never wanted to. That does not include sunglasses which I wear all the time.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Of course dancers probably think they are giving you a thrill by rubbing your glasses on their boobs. I hated that. I haven't worn glasses out anywhere in many years so that is all a distant memory.
  • winorhino
    14 years ago
    A long, long time ago I was at a strip club/bar in Amsterdam. The bar acted as the stage and the girl would do her undulations there in front of you. I was wearing my glasses when the bitch took them and shoved them down her bikini crotch. So there I am, wiping smegma off my glasses...
  • Dain
    14 years ago
    In the past, girls used to grab my glasses etc. Now, they never even give evidence of noticing them. I guess that I look too intimidating for them to try anything; a lot of girls think that I'm a Hollywood type on the business side. I' not talking!
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    have worn glasses for some time and never had a problem with getting attention at the rail. when it's time to get a face full of tittie, the lady leans forward and I just take my glasses off and hold them in my hand while the fun happens. out at the stage, it's 'hands off', so having a hand occupied with my glasses isn't an issue. in the back for a VIP, most of the booths have small tables in them, so I just take the glasses off and lay them down there so my face and hands are both free to enjoy, and at that distance, I'd have to be blinder than Stevie to not know what's what.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    In my limited experiences the girls don't know what to do about glasses but the women have figured out that glasses are to be removed during a lap dance for maximum face on boob contact.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion