tuscl

Newbie with worst sales technique EVER

potheadpl
Florida
I was sitting in the club on Saturday, trying to recover from the nightmare of the toddler and retard infested stripper party, when a dancer I'd never met plopped down on my lap. Cute enough little body, face was a 4 at best. She immediately started with a LAME attempt at seduction. She told me she wanted to "have a party on my dick" and all sorts of stuff. Every comment I made she turned into something sexual. But she was obviously either really dumb or high on Oxys, because she was speaking very slowly AND slurring her words. Not sexy.

I knew I wasn't getting a dance from her. There are too many girls there who are known quantities for me, so I'll get dances from my favorites. Plus, there was a smoking hot new girl with a fit body, girl next door face and fantastic size D implants I wanted to try. Since I had nothing to lose, I offered her some advice. I told her to just be NORMAL. Sit down like you're meeting a guy in a nightclub. Tell him your name. Wait a few minutes before you hit him for the dance.

Am I wrong?

7 comments

• steve229
    14 years ago
    If really a 4, then she probably had the right approach.

Saw a dancer once, nice enough body, but when she turned around I physically shuddered seeing her face. Couldn't help staring at her and she took that as interest. Came over and pitched me in graphic terms; wave of relief when she finally gave up and moved on. Later though I saw her heading to the VIP with some guy (in a club where VIPs were far and few between).
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Wrong? No. Futile? Probably. I have much the same prefernce as you in this regard, but I've seen that dancer's approach succeed often enough to suppose that I'm not normal in that regard.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Had an attractive enough gal sit beside me at the bar. She pitched me hard initially, a ridiculously high offer which I declined. She then complained about "not making any money" by which time she had affirmed her speech was slurred, so one would logically fear an intoxicated effort in the VIP. Nonetheless, I began to adjust my position to talk to her more, at which point simultaneously she turned the other way to look for her dancer friend, leaving me facing her cleavage in her absence. I suppose I should've began a conversation with her b00bs...
  • troop
    14 years ago
    a couple years ago i was in a club in a tall chair up against the wall when a new girl came up to me saying "are you ready for me?" she was not my type at all but i took her question as a joke and said sure. she then grabbed my shirt and started very physically tugging on it and kept saying are you ready for me are you ready for me.
    that instantly pissed me off but i kept my cool and grabbed her hand and pointed my other finger up too her face and sternly told her not to rip my shirt. just then another girl who knew me came up and told her not to bother me and that i had a regular girl that i usually visited there. that pretty much ended the situation.
    i like to have fun but don't come up to me when you don't know me and try to dominate me. i'm not into that stuff especially with someone that i don't know and doesn't even appeal to my senses.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    But the lines can be funny sometimes.
  • Ironcat
    14 years ago
    I once had a rather homely and obese dancer approach me with an offer "for $60.00 a song we can go to the VIP and you can eat all the pussy you want". Naturally I declined, but I couldn't help wonder if anyone would take her up on such an offer.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I got an offer from an old dancer in her late 40s asking me if I wanted to go in the couch room and let her play with my balls. I was tempted but I was glad I did not go because I read in a review about her that she is low mileage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion