tuscl

CELEBRITY SKANKS

10inches
Florida
Monday, June 14, 2010 10:13 AM
which of the following would you screw? 1-Snooki (Jersey Shore) 2-Paris Hilton 3-the Kardishian girls 4-Lindsey Lohan 3-Rachel Uchitel (Tiger's # 1 whore) as for me, I'd let Kim Kardashian suck my pecker for a while then bust a nut in that big ole ass of hers!!!

21 comments

• potheadpl
    14 years ago
    I'd tap Lohan, for sure. Paris, too.
  • mreef
    14 years ago
    Not sure about the numbering, but definitely 1-5, all of the above. Least interested in Paris Hilton or Lindsey Lohan. For me, #1 would be the Kardashian girls, closely followed by Snooki and Uchitel.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Definitely, Paris. Maybe Lohan, but first I'd have to see her working a pole and if her lapper was interesting....but the thing is, I understand she's a smoker. Ashtray breath is a deal breaker for me.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    All of them. LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    As long as they are enthusiastic, or can fake it sincerely enough, probably any of them. There's a couple I don't want to have to listen to them talking, though. :)
  • troop
    14 years ago
    1? 2? 3? 4? 5? all of the above!
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    A sober Lindsey has a lot to work with. Drunk? No thanks.
  • imnumnutz
    14 years ago
    maybe kim k. on a good day.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    qwerty: "A sober Lindsey has a lot to work with. Drunk? No thanks." What? There are times when she is not drunk?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    my profile pic should answer for me (kim k)
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    1-Snooki (Jersey Shore) - No 2-Paris Hilton - Yes 3-the Kardishian girls - Yes 4-Lindsey Lohan - Yes 3-Rachel Uchitel (Tiger's # 1 whore) - Who?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Kendra has the best selling sex tape out there right now..she should have been included on the list of skanks
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    1 No 2 No 3 No 4 Yes 5 No
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    Snooki is a big NO. The Tiger slut is not on my radar. The others would be interesting and worth a romp. I agree regarding Kendra. The sex tape is fun; she is young, giggly, and hot. Even in her current chubby mommy body, she is still sexy and probably works very hard to make Hank happy.
  • elemental23
    14 years ago
    Lindsey Lohan in a New York minute Paris Hilton
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    1-Snooki (Jersey Shore) - No 2-Paris Hilton - Absolutely #1! 3-the Kardishian girls - No 4-Lindsey Lohan - Yes 3-Rachel Uchitel (Tiger's # 1 whore) - Yes!
  • Rabbit21
    14 years ago
    I'd be very happy to get a chance with any of them, although honestly the only reason I'd nail Snooki is because I am convinced she would be insane!
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I'd do Lohan. Wouldn't touch Hilton with a 10 foot pole. Have no idea who #1 or #5 are.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    There is a dancer at kahoots named paris who tries to portray paris hilton. You can see pictures of her on [view link] Personally, I don't like her as a dancer but she does work often, and is friendly and popular with several regulars.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ Here is the direct link to her pictures on kahoots [view link]
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "which of the following would you screw?" 1- Nope. 2- Sure. [view link] [view link] [view link] 3- No to Khloe, and yes to the other two girls. [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] 4- Hell yea! [view link] [view link] 5- If I had to...lol... [view link] [view link] [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion