tuscl

Private Strippers for Bachelor Party in South Florida?

krowkcolc
Florida
Wednesday, June 9, 2010 4:40 AM
Does anyone know of good private strippers in South Florida area? Do they even exist anymore? I am throwing a bachelor party for a friend, and we will be head to the clubs, but wanted to start early with someone private. Thanks for the help!

8 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    [view link] prices are posted on their site and you can call for custom orders.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Damn ss1, you are either one of the best "googler" in the world, or have an incredible database of information!
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Ask dancers at the clubs you frequent. You should have little problem finding some willing to do a private party.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    ^^^^^ Just be sure not to pay the dancer inside the club in advance expecting them to show up for the party (good chance you'll get ripped off and never see her show up). You could also ask the strip club manager but some clubs have rules about not being allowed to see customers outside of the club.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    A few years back 2 girls that worked at my favorite club did a private party. The gig was arranged ITC. The husband of one of them went along as a chaperone. They stripped and did lap dances but no extras. I can't remember exactly how much money they made but it was more than working a normal shift at the club. I guess $300-500 a piece.
  • krowkcolc
    14 years ago
    Thanks for the info! It's appreciated.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    lets us know how it goes krowkcolc
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    My ATF worked private parties all over New England. A bouncer from a strip club was the driver/security and she'd normally do 3 shows per night. Most of the time it was a 2 girl show with DATY, double headed dildo, etc. on one or two occasions (usually bachelor parties) the dancers would get the groom up in front, get his dick out and have some fun. She told me that one time for a $200 tip she gave the groom a blowjob. One of the girls she worked with would do a lot more "back room work" and made more $$ as a result. Still, on a 3 show night, she'd usually make a thousand bucks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion