tuscl

Jeessica Biel in "Powder Blue"

MisterGuy
Rhode Island
Tuesday, June 8, 2010 7:46 PM
I think that I've posted about this before, but I guess I missed out on this movie. It appears that it showed up in at least limited release in the USA in May 2009, then went straight to DVD within the month. Here's some photos from the flick: [view link] Has anyone gotten to see it?

14 comments

• wallanon
    14 years ago
    Haven't seen it, but the video of the stripping scene is online: [view link] higher res one here: [view link]
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    thanks for the video clip link. I have not seen a dancer pour candle wax on her while she was on stage irl. Also thought it was funny how instead of having spotlights they just had guys holding up flashlights shining them on stage. What kind of idiot was that getting a lap dance from her??? It looked like she was trying to grab his cock and he brushed her away saying "i'm old enough to be your father" You can do a 7 day rental of the streaming movie on [view link]'s video on demand service for $3.99 but usually movies that go to dvd early are flops. Or maybe in this case, the movie just was not mainstream enough to do well...I might check out the movie this weekend, I'll let you know what I think.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    I saw a feature pour candle wax on herself at Cadillac Lounge a couple of years back. Looks better on Jessica Biel. Another feature in Fayetteville did it, too, I think...but I'm remembering the part at the end where we could throw dollars onto her paint smeared body more clearly than the early part... And I thought Jessia Biel was doing a decent job in the routine until she freaked out...
  • ulitimate1
    14 years ago
    This is great, you guys are the best!
  • SnakePlissken
    14 years ago
    I thought that was terrible, with all the sad music, and the slow, sorrowful dancing. It's movies like that (often the only image people have of strip clubs) that give strip clubs and their patrons a terrible name. "What kind of idiot was that getting a lap dance from her???" In the film, he's her long lost father.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    thanks SnakePlissken for the clarification on that. I think the movie will might suck (which is why it went to DVD so fast) but I am going to rent it anyways.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    I'm not sure if I've ever seen a dancer smoke or cry onstage either. A strip club where the dancers get topless onstage but remain fully-clothed in the closed-off LD area?
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Lucky you.
  • now_starring
    14 years ago
    I saw it. It was ok. I would not watch it again, well ok maybe I would, but only the parts where she is naked.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I absolutely and resolutely refuse to even consider the notion that a movie that features Jessica Biel naked could possibly be anything other than awesome.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    MisterGay is a fucking faggot. Just wanted to say that.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Another sign that this movie must suck: It is already available on the netflix streaming.... I am currently watching it, still in the first minute lol....
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    The movie was sad and twisted but I enjoyed the strip club scenes. Street prices of transvestite hooker that was picked up: $20 HJ $100 Anal Extra $2 and you can cum on face but not in hair The strip club she worked at was called wild velvet but I can not find it on tuscl I also thought it was interesting to see they had a cheap elevator like system to go downstairs in the dressing room. I guess it must be too hard to walk down steps with heels. I also thought it was funny when she goes downstairs in the dressing room and the manager is getting head from another dancer. (This was probably my favorite part of the movie lol) She interrupts it because she wants to complain to the manager about being scheduled on christmas eve, and the dancer who was giving head to the manager kisses him goodbye and goes upstairs. Haha reminds me of those stupid moments where you finish getting head and then get kissed...it's like kissing your own dick. Overall, it shows the dark side of stripping...nothing like the ROBs on SW. In the end she falls in love with the guy who found her missing dog.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    ^^^^ wanted to also add that the topless dancer giving head was asian. The scene was 31 minutes into the movie and my favorite part.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion