June 6, 2010
Visited on: Tuesday Afternoon
Dancers on Shift: 1-5

Rating
Physical Club: 9
Dancer Quality: 8
$ Value: 6
Overall : 7.67

Not bad, not to many people there whenThe fifth-round draft pick out of Virginia Tech was unable to put any weight on the leg after hurting it when he collided with a defender while pass-blocking during a team drill. Wang immediately fell to the ground in pain and had difficulty getting upGailey said it's too early to determine the severity of the injury, but expressed hope that the player won't be out for the entire season.

9 comments

• wallanon
    14 years ago
    Larry Flynt's Hustler Club • 409 E Baltimore St • Baltimore, Maryland
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Doesn't look like it. Looks as if somebody just copied and pasted some crap in there.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Not a review. Guess the editor was sleeping. A PM to founder would get this deleted.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Looking at his profile page, all 3 of his reviews are bogus. Looks like he's just trying to get the free membership.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    Yeah, he seems to be posting one BS review when his membership is about to expire.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Not a bad idea. Instead of spending sooo much money at the clubs to gather info for a review, give a bland comment followed by a sports' injury report.

There must be many clubs in China one could review without visiting. And with this being an English content site, how/why/when would a native Chinese ever wander by for info on a Chinese club??? Perpetual membership!!!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    It seems like he started it as a review "Not bad, not to many people there" but the system warns you against submitting short reviews so he probably just filled the rest up with BS.

I wonder how founder/editor handles the reviews submitted in spanish or another language. I know there are software translators for spanish but I don't know about for all languages.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    ss1,

A classic!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion