Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Extended mileage

kyking

16 yrs ago · 1 min read

I don't get to clubs often so I find myself "remembering" my experience for several weeks. You know..."remembering"? Anyone else?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

I think John Wayne Bobbit was re-membered.

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

LOL, Gator!

Profile picture for Philip A. Stein
Philip A. Stein
•

I can't remember anything. I completely forget what bjs and sex feels like, fortunately my wife reminds me. Same with the breasts of young women, I forget what they feel like. Total amnesia. I have to remind myself now and then.

Profile picture for Dudester
Dudester
•

I think I get what king is driving at.

When I get lappers, I either get, or make the dancer, turn it into something sensual that turns into sex. I end up "getting high" on the experience ( a hormone/pheromone thing) and it stays with me for about a fortnight.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Not usually. "Remembering" is somewhat contraindicated these days, as my age and condition put limits on the number of times per day I can "remember" effectively. I prefer to save those times for making the memories. :)

Profile picture for roccoballs
roccoballs
•

There' still a couple extra special dances from years ago that I've locked away in the "Spank Bank."

Profile picture for ArtCollege
ArtCollege
•

well it was about 1978 or '79 in Charlotte, at this club that was topless only (and there were no clubs at all I knew of that allowed full nude), and the girl's g-string came undone and ... Oh, you young guys don't want to hear an old fart remembering stuff. But I treasure the memory for, what's it been, two or three years now?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement