tuscl

Extended mileage

Wednesday, June 2, 2010 1:40 AM
I don't get to clubs often so I find myself "remembering" my experience for several weeks. You know..."remembering"? Anyone else?

7 comments

• gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I think John Wayne Bobbit was re-membered.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    LOL, Gator!
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    I can't remember anything. I completely forget what bjs and sex feels like, fortunately my wife reminds me. Same with the breasts of young women, I forget what they feel like. Total amnesia. I have to remind myself now and then.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I think I get what king is driving at. When I get lappers, I either get, or make the dancer, turn it into something sensual that turns into sex. I end up "getting high" on the experience ( a hormone/pheromone thing) and it stays with me for about a fortnight.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Not usually. "Remembering" is somewhat contraindicated these days, as my age and condition put limits on the number of times per day I can "remember" effectively. I prefer to save those times for *making* the memories. :)
  • roccoballs
    14 years ago
    There' still a couple extra special dances from years ago that I've locked away in the "Spank Bank."
  • ArtCollege
    14 years ago
    well it was about 1978 or '79 in Charlotte, at this club that was topless only (and there were no clubs at all I knew of that allowed full nude), and the girl's g-string came undone and ... Oh, you young guys don't want to hear an old fart remembering stuff. But I treasure the memory for, what's it been, two or three years now?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion