tuscl

Dancer was so hot last night...

Sunday, May 30, 2010 12:33 PM
...I mean literally, as in her skin was hot to the touch, like she had a fever. I asked if she was ok, she said it was because she had just come off the stage. Ah, should I get a check-up?

12 comments

• gatorfan
    14 years ago
    No but she should!
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I can believe that. Some do such an energetic stage dance that they get all hot and sweaty. I always let them cool down before taking them to the back room.
  • ebbyphob90
    14 years ago
    that happens a lot after dancing. you sometimes get overheated due to moving quickly & the bright lights. just offer to buy her a bottle of water next time, it's always appreciated.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    The irnoy of a gal who sweated profusely after her stage routine was she liked to dole out hugs to the guys at the bar afterwards. Fortunately I was hug #3 and she was dry by the time she had reached me. As to the first two 'towels', maybe they'd had too much and were too slow to notice her perspiration???
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    irony
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    What happened to the shower stage?
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    so long as it isnt a golden shower stage
  • elemental23
    14 years ago
    it was probably a side effect of whatever drug she was on
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I would just avoid a dancer if she was hot and sweaty unless of course she was a 9 or 10. Kahoot's has several ceiling fans to help cool down their dancers. The Club X has a bunch of box fans around to keep it cool. They have one outside the couch room blowing air in to keep it cool. Showers would also be nice to install in dressing rooms although they might be expensive. elemental23 brings up a good point about drug usage as a possible reason.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Some are more sensitive to heat than others. Many will be sweaty coming off stage. I just offer to buy them a drink and let them cool down. This affords opportunity for some talk and getting to know her. I also might try to move closer and feel them once they get some alcohol in them. I may even ask her if she likes to play.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    player11 that is a good idea. I was at whispers and saw a dancer I was interested in but when I went to the stage to tip her she was drenched in sweat. The buying her a drink to cool off technique would not have worked that night so well because dancer drinks are just as expensive as couch dances.
  • curiousgeorgefun
    14 years ago
    Elemental22 I believe is prob right. Ex side effect is hyperthermia. Another probability is she is coming down with something. HIV causes fever low grade. I wouldn't get a dance from a stripper with a fever
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion