tuscl

Dancer going to Guam

Sunday, May 30, 2010 10:55 AM
Dancer told me last night she's spending the next 8 weeks dancing at a club in Guam (and just when things were getting interesting between us). Do you know dancers that have done something similar?

9 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    OTC Gal frequently ran off to Memphis, Shreveport, or Orleans. Had the right circumstances arisen, she would've run off to Vegas, New York, and Miami.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I knew a stripper a few years back that said she made or was making several trips tp Guam. Out of all the strippers I have ever met, she is #1 in the stripper shit dept. She was a 7 at best but did give high mileage lap dances. She claimed to be making mega bucks on her trips (6 Months at a time)in Guam but she was always broke as soon as she got back. If she was making that kind of money in Guam, she was doing more than just dancing. There are 3 sources of money in Guam. Anderson AFB, Agana NAS, and Japaneese tourists. I am told that the native Guamese are pretty fucking ugly. So I can see why foreign dancers would be a hit. But I doubt that she was making those mega bucks. Perhaps Shekitout can remember her name. He knew her too.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Haven't heard about Guam specifically, but a couple of dancers I know took an extended vacation to Miami in February. One said she had family in the area, but neither was particularly shy about why they'd gone.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Guam? Talk about a trip!
  • Shekitout
    14 years ago
    Shadowcat PM'd me about Guam dancers & but for the life of me I can't remember the dancer from Platinum Plus in Columbia, SC who went over there several times. Like Sahdowcat said, she was always broke. She told me that her parents had run up lots of bills-mortage, utilities. etc and since she lived with her folks, she tried to pay them off. She made lots of money but it sounded like the shit parents ran up bills faster than she could pay them while she was in Guam. I do remember she was Hispanic and lived in a small town down the road from Columbia but that's it.
  • zipman68
    14 years ago
    I've known one dancer that visited Hawaii and danced at a few clubs and one that danced at a club in San Diego. Seems a sensible thing to do in winter or just to have some fun.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I don't know anyone who ever danced in Guam or Hawaii or anywhere else like that, but my old ATF would run off to Wisconsin every so often. I'm not sure what was so special about Wisconsin, as she wasn't from there. Maybe if she's still dancing, she's there now.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I'm guessing she probably has a boyfriend in the military over there to explain why she wants to travel there to work. I just read this on wikipedia: Guam is currently viewed as a key military hub that will further allow U.S. military power to be projected via air, land, sea and undersea. With the proposed increased military presence stemming from the upcoming preparation efforts and relocation efforts of U.S. Marines from Okinawa, Japan to Guam slated to begin in 2010 and last for the next several years thereafter, the amounts of total land that the military will control or tenant may grow to or surpass 40% of the entire landmass of Guam.
  • Rabbit21
    14 years ago
    Guam is a big destination for Japanese tourists who want an American style experience and the clubs there fulfill that. The clubs are decent, with some hot dancers and full nude lap dances that cost WAY too much for the mileage. There are some military guys there, but the money comes from the Japanese. The girls come from all over the U.S. and are usually brought over on contracts. Doubt much OTC stuff goes on out there as the rules are pretty strict and if you're hard up there're a lot of Chinese massage parlors around. As to how I know this....ex-AF and was in Guam a lot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion