tuscl

Clubs with Worst Hustlers

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Saturday, May 22, 2010 5:43 PM
We all visit some clubs with heavy hustles, but the Uptown Cabaret in Charlotte was the worst I have ever seen. The first night I visited, I went straight to the bar, ordered and payed for my drink. As I stepped away from the bar, four young little harpies swooped around me in a semi-circle. One of the girls, apparently leading this pack, walks up to me, scoops my balls through my pants, and says "looks like you have about $1,000 to spend with us." Not on you honey. That same night, another girl woke up a drunk at the bar and talked him into a trip to VIP. It took four tries for him to stumble to the stairs because he kept leaving behind his shoes and walking barefoot across the club, and then stumbling back when the girls yelled and pointed. Finally, the stripper and a waitress had to work together to "help" him up the stairs, all the while the waitress was holding his cc. That's my vote for worst, but I would like to read other stories (and know which clubs to avoid).

12 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Cols Gold dancers are all about selling the $100 VIP package right off the bat before even talking to you for 1 minute. This is probably the worst for columbus
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Since I just posted on On The Border (south suburbs of Milwaukee) in a different thead, I might as well re-tell the single worst pitch I've ever had: "If you want to touch my boobs or ass, you'll have to take me to VIP." VIP at OTB is $300+ for a half hour. All I could think of was the week before when I had been in Indiana where it was $10 a song to do what she was pitching. I guess my anecdote just underscores how lame Milwaukee clubs are. And with Milwaukee being a place with a low cost-of-living, $300 probably pays the dancer's rent for the month!
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    rd- Next visit ( if any) at Uptown, skip wearing your $1K wardrobe in club, get the Hawaiian Shirt and slacks on sale @ Walmart. A fairly recent visit to Cheetahs, San Diego experienced the "right" and "wrong" hustle. The wrong kind of hustle was "heavy" in that the heaviest & ugliest dancer in the club sat on my lap with the boilerplate hustle. After "no thanks", left, only to return a short while later, saying "you look like best guy in the club", and sat (ugh) on my lap again. After a silent interval, she finally blurted out "you're making my panties wet". ( They seemed dry to me). The 2nd no thanks finally got the message, and left. Earlier, an average ( for the club, which is good to start with) sat down in chair BESIDE me, put her legs over my lap- don't recall exactly what she said, but took my hand, and provided "proper guidance", which revealed at least moist panties. Needless to say, I ended up getting club VIP pack with her ( 5 dance min.)
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    minnow, good idea if I ever go back, but unlikely. I'll stick to my preferred method of wearing my $1k wardrobe to mid-tier clubs full of broke guys. I LIKE hungry women, just not young, dumb and aggressive ones who are too stupid to learn how to get fed. I was amazed to see many of these girls, after doing a "wanna dance" trip through a club FULL of suits, sitting around in a vulture pack waiting for the next victim to walk in. That time could have been spent cultivating prospects, working on tip for time arrangements, etc. There was plenty of money in that club for the girls who could figure out how to earn it. Hell, with the condition I was in a girl with a halfway decent hustle would have picked up some cash from me too, but not those girls.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I would believe any Hustler Club, it's in their name.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Cheaters in RI is known for its very, very high hustle factor. The dancers there are usually pretty skanky and have a bad attitude about trying to make customers pay them just so they can be asked for a LD or more.
  • PerpetualTravel
    14 years ago
    I actually like a good hustle if it means some contact her->me. It gives you a quick idea of if the girl is going to do it for you or not. A little preview. I've never had one grab on that didn't do more in the VIP or even lap dances. I like a lot of mileage so when I get hustled like this, I usually go for it. I've definitely had the loud, obnoxious fat chick jump on my lap, crush my femurs and decide to stay put. It's pretty hard to get rid of these ones!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    PT, no it isn't. Had one do that to me, and pout when I asked her to get up. Since she wouldn't get up, I did. Dumped her ass on the floor. She complained to the manager, who was all ready to kick me out, until the bouncer, who'd seen it, and who I'd gone to immediately and explained what happened, and gave my side. She's since moved on.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Good job, george
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Mister, agreed on Cheaters, but IME they will usually walk away if you give them a firm no. And at least at Cheaters, they tend to deliver on promises ;)
  • PerpetualTravel
    14 years ago
    Seriously, George, that's great! Good job! I finally used the excuse that I had to go to the bathroom to get mine up that time.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "they will usually walk away if you give them a firm no. And at least at Cheaters, they tend to deliver on promises" They do, but, the thing is IMO, it's kind of hard to find a dancer that you'd actually WANT to have deliver on those promises.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion