tuscl

Two people arrested for prostitution at Myrtle Beach strip club

MYRTLE BEACH - Two people have been charged with prostitution after an officer with Myrtle Beach police saw the two having sex on a TV screen.
A press release said that police were called to Derriere's Gentlemen's Club in reference to a group of Outlaw Motorcycle members (Hell's Angels). While attempting to locate the gang members an officer observed two people engaging in sexual acts on a TV screen.
Officers got the attention of a manager who took them to VIP room #3. An officer pulled the female suspect out of the room to talk about what happened. The female suspect stated that nothing happened and the officer was lying, that she had not performed any sex acts.
The male suspect admitted his participation and stated that he paid $150 for the sexual acts.
Both suspects were placed under arrest for prostitution and transported to MBPD jail.
The female suspect is identified as 24-year-old Heather Gay Martin of Myrtle Beach. The male suspect is identified as 21-year-old Christopher Michael Quattrim of Las Vegas, NV.
Both were charged with prostitution.
http://www2.scnow.com/scp/news/local/gra…

9 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    I'm surprised he wasn't arrested for being 21. Myrtle Beach is senior territory!
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    Good reason not to put all your stuff on facebook, one random search and I see he's a junior at the Naval Academy. Do they kick you out for this arrest?
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Anyone know what nights Heather works?
  • CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    $150 for Heather?

Hell, I'm headed to MB!!
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    He must have skipped school the day they lectured about "loose lips sink ships"....
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    One night in MB I went to the crazy horse or some SC. When I came out I saw the guy in the front seat of his van turned sideways with a head of long hair bobbing up and down on his lab. I thought about scaring the crap out of them by tapping on the window but I just laughed and drove away.

I did wonder afterwards if it had been a dancer and if I should have stuck around til they were finished to get a review of her service.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    "$150 for Heather?

Hell, I'm headed to MB!!"

A) I think her price just went UP. (Though I wonder if this week the manager has seen a sigificant rise in foot traffic at the club? "Is Heather working tonight?")

B) There are gals that attractive in Detroit who will most likely beat that price. May take some searching, but a bigger factor may be what STDs are about...
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Didn't this guy ever learn anything from Bill Clinton? Apparently not.

Of course some guys probably would want to claim having sexual acts with a girl if she kissed him and that was it. He could claim he felt like he was in heaven.

If he acted like an officer himself he could tell the officer that he smelled alcohol on the officer, then ask the officer if he had been drinking. That would likely anger the officer and get additional charges thrown at him. I do believe some officers will make up charges.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Remember he might have paid $150 on top of whatever the VIP room fee was. I am guessing it was probably $200-300 for a 30 minute VIP session plus he offered a tip of $150 for the sexual services. Just a guess though, maybe he did get sex for $150.

This was at a nude BYOB club and the BYOB clubs I have been to don't allow the dancers to drink booze. She must have either been on drugs or really horny to have sex for only $150.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion