tuscl

ATF dancer prices for other customers.

I have a dancer I've been getting dances with for a very long time and get full service in the VIP room at $200. And sometimes get FS in the regular room too and I give her $150. I spoke to another guy who gets dances with her and he said she is a great value at $100 for FS in the regular room. So what should I do? Tell her i'm on a budget now, this is what other girls are charging me or call her out on it? I still want to get dances with her but I'd come to the club more often at those rates. I'm surprised at the rate and that she is so free with extras now.

What do you think?

14 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Try the budget thing, but since you two have an agreed upon amount, she feels that you two have a contract and she'll feel screwed (not in a good way) accepting less from you.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "Information on the price elasticity of demand can be used by a business as part of a policy of price discrimination (also known as yield management). This is where a monopoly supplier decides to charge different prices for the same product to different segments of the market"

http://tutor2u.net/economics/revision-no…
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    You will never know if you can get a better price unless you ask.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Move on. Other attractive dancers will give FS for your price. She will either drop the price to get you back or let you go. Either way, her loss. Don't become a PL regular.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    what city is this in? Detroit?

Getting FS for $150-200 is a good thing that you don't want to screw up assuming she is good looking. I can only usually get those low of prices with porkers and fuglies in Columbus, OH.

• rickjason
    14 years ago
    I just didn't know would it be to crass to bring up now that I know she now charges others. When I started to get dances with the other girls that is when the extra started to happen. She is super hot and didn't mind paying until I heard I can get a better deal. Maybe I'll bring it up and be light hearted and tease her about it and see what happens.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    Don't rule out male customer BS as a factor before you mess up your good thing. Guys brag about sex and money all the time, so this guy's claim that he is getting FS for a very low fee may just be self-serving crap. If you are happy with what you are getting for what seems a fair price, I would not blow it based on hearsay from another customer.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Sage advice from the doc.
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    Good point DoctorDarby
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I tend to agree with DoctorDarby on this one. You have to decide if it's worth it to piss her off, or even drive her away. After all, the other guy's price might have been a one time deal, or loss leader, or something like that. You could *try* the old "I'm a little short this week, so I won't waste your time" routine on her, nut be prepared for her to not waste her time on you. :)

It's hard to determine her reasons for the difference; there's any number of possibilities. Maybe he doesn't want (or last) as long as you, or gives her something you don't. Maybe she's charging all the traffic will bear, and you're just bearing more.

Good luck.
  • imnumnutz
    14 years ago
    if it bothers u that much, just find someone else. and next time don't compare notes with other guys who eff the girl. what you don't know, in this case, won't hurt you.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Yup - DoctorD said it best.
  • ilbbaicnl
    14 years ago
    Another option: If you're going once a week now, ask her if she'll do half-price if you get a second FS from her in the same week.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion