tuscl

Toronto Strip Clubs, best ones for extra's?

Kprince
California
Thursday, May 13, 2010 6:23 AM
I'm going to visit toronto in the near future and was wondering if anyone out there could give me some info on the general strip club scene. Which clubs are the best places to get extra's? I'm talking detroit standards, if possible. If someone could name a strip club where extra's are commonplace and the girls are hot, I'd really appreciate it. Also, if someone could be kind enough to also mention maybe one other club that has the hottest and most dancers, a high end place just to check out as well, even if extras are not possible. thanks.

3 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I am not a local to Toronto, but it might be close enough to drive to Niagara Falls and visit the well-ranked Sundowner strip club. Good luck, hope you have a good time there.
  • headhunter03
    14 years ago
    Take your pick!!! Million Dollar Cannonball Cabaret Fairbank Hotel Midway Invader Landing Strip New Locomotion Club Zanzibar Tavern I've gotten extras at all these joints for great prices!
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Go to this site [view link]. They have a section on SCs that you will find very informative.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion