tuscl

Best Columbia, SC Options??

EDOG65
Florida
I've read most of the recent reviews for the SC's in Columbia, SC but am still trying to decide where to go during my business trip there next week. I like the idea of the hotter girls, like at PP, but I usually go for the girls that are a notch below the stunners. I tend to get more mileage by staying away from the hottest girls in the club. I like dancers of all races so that shouldn't keep me from staying away from a particular club. Long story short, I'm looking for some info from some of the e regulars in Columbia.

7 comments

• LoneLurker
    14 years ago
    My preferences are:

Day shift at Platinum Plus.
    Night shift at Heartbreakers.
  • aquavelvaman
    14 years ago
    There aren't 'Options' just one option - PP. Sounds like the day shift would be more your style, but even at night there are lots of the 'notch below stunners' mixed in. Monday is a good night if you drink (75 cent drinks). Let us know how you do.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    I'm not a regular in the area, but have been there a few times.

PP is a solid club. If you want a Plan B, though, I'm partial to Savannah's over the others. It's a bit of a crap shoot, but the wildest times I've had in town have been in that building through its many incarnations. You just have to hope you catch a diamond in the rough.

Check that, it looks like it's been redone AGAIN as Crush. New management? Reviews are mixed at best, but since I've had a good run there I'll probably still give it a whirl next time through town...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    platinum plus has been a club ranked in the top 10 on tuscl for a long time...I would go there first.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    You can have fun at platinum plus but they usually play the music so loud that your voice can hurt from shouting next to the person sitting next to you. You often have to shout to hear someone a few inches away. Maybe it is better during the day or weekdays. Some areas of the club are better. When I visit Columbia, I sometimes visit either this club or Heart Breakers.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    I wasn't that crazy about Heartbreakers when I was there.

Out of curiosity, what's the appeal if not there with other people you know? I've only seen the night shift, around midnight, so maybe with all the humanity crammed in there its charm was lost on me. First time I saw Platinum Plus it was around 3 am, and the club is an absolute mess at that hour.
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    wallanon, Savannah's is now Crush as you mentioned, and it's also a black club now. Whites and Hispanics were welcome when I was there and it's as safe as can be with all the security at the front and outside.

To the original poster, you can't go wrong with either PP or Heartbreakers. They're different vibes but run by the same management. To compare night shifts, PP would be like your "chain restaurant", the one every knows, has literally dozens and dozens of girls on good nights and is quite big. It's run inside like a business, with plenty of girls hustling hard and on nights most of the girls only interested in finding the next dance.

Heartbreakers would be your "mom and pop shop", the smaller one, low key atmosphere, nicer staff and more affordable. As a rule, PP has a larger variety because of the number of dancers, but the girls at Heartbreakers are just as good. If PP has 50 girls on a good night, HB will have 25 the same night. They also announce 2for1's about every 45 minutes there as opposed to maybe three times a night at PP. With that precedent, deals are easier to make here as well. Heartbreakers slows down earlier than PP (around 2 or 3 at Heartbreakers and around 4 for PP on weekends).

If you're doing dayshift, the only good option is PP. If you're not a regular it's hard to get anyone's attention unless they happen to get on stage and you tip. Some girls are rarely on stage and stand by the bar with their regulars or friends, making it tough to get them.

So if you couldn't see my preferences in that, it's just like LoneLurker said. PP during day, HB at night for the best experience but if you want the largest variety than stick with PP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion