tuscl

Supreme Court Upholds Freedom Of Speech In Obscenity-Filled Ruling

Finally, a political story we can all get behind.

WASHINGTON—In a decisive and vulgar 7-2 ruling, the U.S. Supreme Court once again upheld the constitution's First Amendment this week, calling the freedom of expression among the most "inalienable and important rights that a motherfucker can have."

http://www.theonion.com/articles/supreme…

8 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    And I'm sure many a poetic word was uttered on Wall St. trading desks this afternoon!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    yeah, CT, as we all did, no doubt. But tomorrow is another day. Cheers for the First Amendment!
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    shit, that kind of fucking politics is right up my fucking alley for once the old sons of bitches in Washington right I can't fucking believe it.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    "The Onion" = "DickJohnson on steroids"

Just in case anybody was about to take this too seriously.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Reminds me of a story I read many years ago about a police officer who ticketed an individual for flipping him off. In court, the judge ruled it freedom of speech, so the officer and his compatriots in the audience stood and flipped off the judge. The judge was pissed, but he couldn't do anything.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    gmd,

What? Are you saying the media is not completely truthful? You have destroyed my faith in it!
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    actually, clubber, the onion makes it's pay from poking fun of the media. I think you might actually like them.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    sanitago,

That was sarcasm. I am well aware of the "Onion".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion