tuscl

what does this mean?

DickJohnson
Illinois
Sometimes I have dancers tell me i remind them of somebody. at first i didnt pay much attention to it cuz i had no idea who this person is but it happens more lately. seems during the lapdance many of the girls say i remind them of some guy named rod germany or somebody like that. anybody know what this means?

13 comments

• theriddler
    14 years ago
    lol
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I found out in a bizarre way that I have a doppleganger in Houston. First, some guy walked up and wanted to pick a fight with me because of a call I made in a softball game. Being that the last time I played softball was thirty years ago, it wasn't easy to get this guy to back away. I could've taken him, but I don't see the point of fighting over something as useless as a sporting event. Then, several people, walked up asking about court cases. Finally, I found out that this guy is a federal Deputy U.S. Marshal.

I've actually considered talking to him to see of there's a way for us not to intersect our lives, but since it's been three years since the last walk up, I've shelved the idea.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Dick, Rod is hung like horse, and with that said:

Guy walks into a bar and sees a bizarre sign above the bar. The sign read: "Anyone who can make my horse stop laughing will get 500 bucks."The guy asked the bartender where the horse was. The bartender gave directions to a corral outside. The guy walked outside and returned, moments later, with the horse-which was no longer laughing.

The bartender was astonished. He told the guy how amazed he was and wanted to know how the guy pulled the feat. He explained, "First, I told him my dick was bigger than his. Then, I showed him."

On another occasion, my brother and I were sight seeing in Washington D.C. Late in the afternoon, as the sun was setting, we both had to pee really bad. We were crossing the Potomac, so we figured "What the fuck". As we were peeing, my brother said "This water is cold."

"Yeah", I replied, "and deep too."
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    A dancer once mistook me for a famous movie star...

I figured it was just SS, but she kept on about how I looked just like "that guy from Fargo." I finally realized she was talking about Steve Buscemi ("Sopranos," "Reservoir Dogs", etc.). Not exactly a ringing compliment, lol.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    I don't know that guy Germany, but there's this famous guy seen in many clubs with the initials A.T.M. He wears many disguises, but the dancers always seem to recognize him.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    DJ is back!

I always gt pegged as some dude named John Holmes.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Dick borrowed Shadowcat's yacht, and with several strippers, sailed out for a "sin cruise". Three days out, at the height of the party, one of the drunken strippers poured grain alcohol on the motor-just for fun. The boat blew into a thousand pieces and Dick was lucky to survive the blast.

play this while you read the rest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF-k4wg70…

Once he realized the situation and that he was alone, he started swimming. A good long while later, he came ashore on an island. Grateful to be alive, he kissed the land and promised to never again malign any of us pathetic losers. That evening, an old man found him and provided him with food. Dick ate, then passed out.

The next morning, when he awoke, he realized that he could hear drums, and that he had heard drums the night before. When the old man came to provide him with food, Dick asked him what the drums meant. The old man shot him a look and walked away.

That evening, when the old man once again brought food, Dick asked him what the drums, still going on, meant. The old man replied "Very bad when drums stop" and he left.

That night, Dick tossed and turned as the drums continued. In the morning, when the old man returned, dick asked, "Please, when do the drums stop?"

"Very bad when drum solo stops" the old man replied.

"Please, for the love of TUSCL", Dick asked, "Why is it bad when the drum solo stops?"

"Bass solo start".
  • CarolinaWanderer
    14 years ago
    I think I fould him and made hime my avi. He seems to be getting a lap dance in the picture.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    East German knock off of the original? Maybe it's a former member of the women's olympic team?!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    YAYYYY, DJ is back. LMAO
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    DJ, welcome back. What it mean is that you're a fat, ugly, hairy guy who can fellate himself.
  • luckyone
    14 years ago
    Wow, I've also gotten the Steve Buscemi thing from several different dancers in different states, including one in Vegas who seemed pretty excited about it. Actually gotten it from several "civilian" girls as well. And, yeah, it isn't exactly flattering but what the hell.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Dick, what did you do with shadowcat?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion