tuscl

honesty (is such a lonely word)

LeeH
Georgia
Everyone sing together now. ;-)

OK, seriously. So I'm in a club a couple weeks ago. Had seen/tipped J on stage a few times, but that was pretty much the extent of my contact with her before that night. Decided to try a couple table dances from her, and on the merits of that, decided to go VIP.

Dancer rate at this club is $150. Usually, I'm carrying a wad of 20s, so I just give $160 and decline change (what's $10 at that point?). This being my first time with J, she wanted the money up-front (no surprise there) and asked if I minded if she counted it. I told her "no" and grabbed a sip of my drink while she was counting.

Well, it turned out that two of the new-from-the-ATM bills had stuck together, and I had given her $180. Now it was very obvious that I was not watching her while she counted, but she still pointed it out and gave me back one $20 right away, followed by asking if I needed change (on the $160). I pocketed the $20, declined the change, and thanked her for both.

(I gave her back the $20 after the session for (1) the good time she showed me, (2) her honesty up front, and (3) to piss off Dougster when I told this story here.)

Now, a dancer that I see regularly, I can understand, especially once she gets to know that I'm not an asshole. But that level of honesty in a new (to me, anyway) dancer? What, I'm gonna get home, count what's left, actually recognize that I'm short $20, and know to blame J?

15 comments

• wallanon
    14 years ago
    Yes?
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    But it's cool that she gave it back instead of asking if it was a tip for dances she hadn't done yet.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    She's running the long con.
  • how
    14 years ago
    Cynical much, Steve? ;)
  • Drippy
    14 years ago
    I had a similar experience. I had three $20 dances from a lovely stripper, but she was so delightful and satisfying I gave her an extra $20 as a tip. I didn't mention this and as she counted out the $$ I had given her, she noticed the extra and offered it back. I then told her it was for her because of the great time we had. I don't mind tipping for excellent service and I will be sure to get dances from her again.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Enough dancers over the years have told me if I gave them too much, plenty of ROB's didn't, so ya never know. It's nice to run into the honest ones.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    You can find the honest ones this way. Either they ask, "Do you want change?" or "Is this for me?" The ROBS just take it. I've had money drop out of my pocket a few times and had it returned. Conversely, I've seen money drop out of a dancer's g-string, picked it up, and returned it. Dancers usually respond to this like they just won the lottery, even if it's not that much money.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Masturbation is a lonely word.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I once thought I gave a bartender a $10 bill, but it was a $100. She gave it back and received a very nice tip.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    It's like running the stud finder along dry wall joints. You can then rip out the nails, aka ROBs. (This analogy is for the DIY types.)

(And GF, I'm also hoping to avoid masturbation.)

For me, more good than bad on this theme, fortunately.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "(3) to piss off Dougster when I told this story here."

LMAO!

As others have said, it's nice to see dancers that are honest in monetary dealings, even if it is a rarity.
  • stripclubspy
    14 years ago
    There are other forms of honesty as well. I like dancers who give accurate updates on the song count and ask if you want to keep going.

I was stroking a dancer and she was acting like she was really enjoying it... the song ended and she asked if i wanted to continue, and I said I better not, or I'd end up washing dishes. She said "Damn... can you keep going until I cum? No charge." 2 songs later we both left happy.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    But did you pay for the extra 2 songs?
  • stripclubspy
    14 years ago
    No, but she did get a nice tip.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    <phone rings, on the number I only give out to "special" people>

Me: "hello"

Her: "hey, it's *****. Got any money you want to spend on me?"

Me: "unfortunately, no."

Her: "You suck. haha"

Me "No, that's your job."

Her: "Yeah, well, you know what you're missing. When you think you're going to have some?"

Me: "Probably not for a couple of weeks."

Her: "OK, I'll call back then. Make sure you got plenty, because I need to get some stuff." (I can hear the laughter in her voice.)

Me: "No problem." (with just as much laughter in mine)

Mercenary? Hell, yeah, but that kind of honesty I can deal with.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion