tuscl

Hunted?

Ever been “hunted” by a dancer?

For whatever reason, this dancer decided I should be her customer. I first noticed her at my old club. I would be sitting with a couple favs, glance around the room, and notice her staring at me. When she danced on stage she would lock eyes with me, and give me lots of attention when I tipped her. She always came by to thank me afterward, despite the dagger looks my favs would give her. My old fav even told me she almost got into it with her in the dressing room once over me (chick fight, woo hoo!).

Change scene to new club. Glance around the room, and there she is, still staring at me. A few minutes later I look up to find she's pulled up a chair and joined the group at my table. When the dancer sitting next to me went up on stage, she takes her seat, and starts to chat me up. Yeah, I know, she just likes me for my wallet, but I have to admire her persistence, lol.

7 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    My second ATF felt that he had a total exclusive on me. She had people at the club watch for me and if I came in on her day off, they would call her and she'd come in.

It became a HUGE turn off when she no longer supplied extras. She wouldn't give me any and she was trying to cock block me.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Have a "new girl" trying her best to get into my wallet now.

Doing a pretty good job of it, too. The mortal stripper enemy of the one who has apparently claimed ownership of me, so these days she's the only one that comes over to do anything other than say hi. I'll spare the details. An extras girl to boot, but so far have kept her at arms length. I sense a really good story brewing so I haven't done too much to discourage it. The drama is why I stopped being a regular at places, but it's some of the best entertainment money can buy...
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    steve229, I think you need a restraining order against her LOL
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    At Cheeks in Dayton it is a large sized club. Larger than any of the columbus strip clubs I have been to. Once I asked about the champagne room I felt like I was prey and she was the predator constantly asking me. We would make eye contact from all the eye across the room and I knew she was hunting and coming over to me. I loved getting the 2fer1 $25 lappers but the $250 champagne room had sticker shock to me. I would rather spend $250 doing the 2fer1s then spend it all at once.
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    Hey Dudester. That is a pretty funny typo in your first sentence.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Stalker weighed under 100lbs and had four upper teeth, pock marked skin and stretch marks. Followed me all around the club until I left. True story.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I don't know if "hunted" is the right word. Similar story to SuperDude (though she was prettier than he describes). While I wasn't rude, I certainly didn't express an interest in having her dance for me. I wasn't flashing money around. I'd get up to go to the restroom, come back and sit in a different place, and she'd move over to me. She'd get up to dance, and then come right back. A couple of times when I'd get a dance from another girl, when I was done, she'd come right back. She didn't even really try to hold a conversation, and when I hinted that I wasn't interested, she just kind of shrugged and continued to sit there.

I suppose I could understand if I was the only one in the club, or showing a wad of cash, or good looking or in some shape other than "round", but it was moderately busy, I keep my money in my pocket, only taking out what I plan to spend at that moment, and face it, I'm an ugly old fat guy.

I just don't have an explanation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion