tuscl

Hugh Hefner blasts Jesse James and Tiger Woods for infidelity

Hugh Hefner, the founder of Playboy Enterprises, has publicly reacted to the reports of Tiger Woods and Jesse James cheating on their spouses.

The men's entertainment mogul told The New York Post, "When you get married, you make a commitment. I had a lot of girlfriends, but it's not the same as cheating. I don't cheat. I am very open about what I do... Sandra Bullock's husband looks like a real creep."

Hefner added, "I think that when you are in a relationship, you should be honest. The real immorality of infidelity is the lying."

In an interview with the Las Vegas Review-Journal, the publishing icon was asked if he thought Tiger Woods would be able to overcome his sexual transgressions.

The famous playboy responded, "He can if he wants to. But this whole idea that it's a sex addiction is a cop-out. Some people become obsessed with sex, but it's not like an alcohol or drug addiction. He did it because he could get away with it."

The 84-year old playboy recently revealed that he asked his former girlfriends to move out of his home so that he could pursue an exclusive relationship with Crystal Harris, Playboy's "Miss December, 2009."

The famous lifestyle icon said, "She's very real, and although she has her aspirations, the major thing in her life is our relationship. The problem with some of the other girls is that there were other motivations, their careers."

Yesterday,(April 12, 2010) Harris revealed on her official website that she just signed a deal with Organica Music Group to record her debut album to be released this summer.

The album will be produced by music legend Michael Blakey, who has collaborated with several big name musical acts including Eminem, Tears For Fears, Dire Straits, Willie Nelson, Engelbert Humperdinck, Coolio, Mary J. Blige, and Luther Vandross.

Did you know? Mildred Williams, who later became Hugh Hefner's first wife, told Hefner that she had an affair while he was away in the Army. The publishing giant has said, "[It's] the most devastating moment of my life."

http://www.examiner.com/x-36751-Canada-C…

7 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Hef has a point, with that said:

In the Masters tournament, it was pointed out that Tiger refers to himself in the third person. Someone who does that needs counseling as they have identity issues. This is why he cheated on Elin, and why he will cheat again. He doesn't think it's "Tiger" cheating, only the persona he created.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Hefner is a hypocrite who has been screwing a never-ending string of girls in exchange for money and career advancement for most of his adult life.

While true that he never married, if he had I seriously question whether he would have stayed faithful given his appetites and the freely available women all around him all day.

Seems now that he is 89 he is having a change of heart. Wonder where that one woman mentality was when he was 40.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    That is almost as good as hearing a stripper give a married guy shit for banging other strippers. The other day some guy ran off with his mouth and let loose too much info on a stripper website. The girls were all over him.

In his last post to one of the girls, he said the following:

"What fascinates me are morality speeches from girls that make their living by trying to give guys hard-ons. Hey, I get it, you live by a code, never do "extras", etc. (to the extent that it is true - maybe for you), but you are hardly preaching from a position of moral authority. Of course I suspect that we will need to agree to disagree about that."
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Hefner is far from a hypocrite. He lives a lifestyle that quite sexually liberal, but he is honest and open about his views.
    He does not have a reputation of coercing any of the women to sleep with him, rather it appears he may be just allowing them to use him to further their aspirations.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Hef basically sez: "Hey, if yer gonna bang multitudes of chicks, at least have the common decency to not be married!"

Gee, thanx Hef...now go take a pill to get your hairy, old dick hard...ugh... He was stupid to get rid of Holly Madison IMO...she's way hotter than Crystal Harris.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Hef has been the ultimate Player, but that kinda money and a mansion go a long way in LA.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion