tuscl

T-pain to release Christian pop album in September?

Saturday, April 10, 2010 3:09 PM
Mark this as the best April Fool's prank of 2010. In a recent interview with MySpace Music, T-Pain announced that he would finally retire his long-standing relationship with Auto-Tune and take his career in a different direction, releasing a Christian pop album this Fall. Although his recent singles 'Reverse Cowgirl' and 'Take Your Shirt Off' would suggest otherwise, Pain insisted that he was very much in touch with his spirituality. "A lot of people don't know this about me, but I am a deeply spiritual person," he said. "Dude, I go to church just as much as I go to the strip club. That's saying something." T-Pain didn't stop the none-sense there. "I know this album might surprise people, but I am a sensitive guy." Pain continued. "I don't sit just around and watch 'Scarface' and drink Henny all day. In fact, I just got through watching 'The Notebook.' You ever seen that movie? That s--- is beautiful." Alright, we're calling your bluff T-Pain. We believed you when you said you "f----ed a mermaid" but a September release for 'Even Heaven Got a VIP,' that's where we draw the line. In the meantime, look out for Pain's legit 'Thr33 Ringz' follow-up, titled 'RevolveR,' out later this year. [view link] I first heard this rumor on the radio but they did not say if it was a April fool's joke.

7 comments

• txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    I would like to be the first to say, I don't give a damn what he sings.
  • how
    14 years ago
    Never heard of T-Pain, but consider Prince/Symbol/The-Artist-Formerly-Known-As-Prince/The-Artist/Prince: He had some raunchy songs (Jack U Off, Sexy M-F, Erotic City, etc.), but also some spiritual songs (The Cross, 7, The Word, etc.)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I think T-pain is popular in strip clubs for his song "I'm in love with a stripper" He also has a song called "The Long Lap Dance song" and "I support single mothers"
  • poleshadow
    14 years ago
    No AutoTune gospel songs= FAIL
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    Sean Hannity got this dip stick to say "conservative victory 2010" on tape. T's response after people told him what he had done said, "I’m not even registered to vote." [view link]
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    LMFAO nice link jabthehut
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    That's pretty funny...why in hell would Hannity want to be seen with T-Pain that badly?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion