tuscl

Stabbing Just outside of Cheetah (West Palm Beach)

gatorjoe2
Florida
Friday, April 9, 2010 9:42 PM
I was at the place until late, I left about 20 minutes before the fight. Supposedly the fight started inside the club, security bounced them, and a fight ensued. Not sure of the "issues" but I remember there was anger at the club. It ruined an OTC encounter for me (I am pissed). The next day, everything was fine.

2 comments

• poleshadow
    14 years ago
    Short version according to the Palm Beach Post: Two groups of guys were arguing exiting Cheetah and it spilled out into a fight in the Mattress City parking lot next door. A knife was pulled and the victim staggered back to the Cheetah parking lot. No arrests as of yet as the culprit fled the scene.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    [view link] SUBURBAN WEST PALM BEACH, FL-- The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office is investigating a stabbing near the Cheetah nightclub in suburban West Palm Beach. A man, believed to be in his twenties, was stabbed as many as three times. Investigators say a gunshot was fired, but did not strike anyone. The incident happened after the nightclub had closed. The victim was transported to St. Mary's Medical Center. His condition was not released.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion