tuscl

Life is a beach

Tuesday, April 6, 2010 4:19 AM
After a long typical winter in the Siberian wasteland, aka Michigan, I've been on a long vacation here in Florida. To me cruising the beaches is an entertaining way to spend an afternoon. The nubile, sweet things cavorting topless is a pleasant diversion. Nothing like free. I love free. What about you guys? Any stories about beach fun and the lovelies?

10 comments

• casualguy
    14 years ago
    Were you at South Miami beach? I heard they can go topless there. In person I've only seen one topless girl and that was by accident thanks to a nice wave.
  • winorhino
    14 years ago
    When the europeans hit laguna beach in so. cal. where I live, they all go topless. Or you can go up to santa barbara and see the hippy college chicks sunbathing topless.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Hey, Vince: Did you write above the urinal at Henry's South "I Love this place!"?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Good to hear you are having a good time in Florida!
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    On a quick (very quick) business trip to Europe, the nude beaches of the Riviera was mentioned as a possibility, but had to settle for a lingerie show in a Paris restaurant, and the biggest surprise of that was that an American TV actress made an appearance wearing very very little. Made me very sorry I didn't have a camera.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Who was she?
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    casualguy, yes I was at South Beach, it was tamer this year at Easter, but between the Spring Breakers and the usual Easter tourists. South Beach is an excellent place to see some very fine young babes, sunning their breasts. On rare occasions, you'll see totally nude gals, but overall South Beach has been a favorite. CT, nope I swear it wasn't me, but the bathroom art can be entertaining.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Jenna Von Oy
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Hmmm, I guess she speaks French fluently, but she hasn't done much since "Blossom". Short girl with a big, ole butt...
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Maybe it was Kprince then?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion