tuscl

Getting the most mileage in a lap dance?

Sunday, April 4, 2010 12:32 PM
Simple question here. While the average full contact lap dance is GREAT! Getting more from a private lap dance is always a turn on as it has opened only about once and the stripper pretty much made the moves in the begining. My question is weather kissing or pussy touching or fingering or sucking on the tittys or blow jobs (YOU GET THE POINT) what is the best way OUT OF THEM ALL to ask either before or during a lap dance for "extras" is there a starter question to ask to even think about asking later for extra's. Basically whats the best way to ask and the stripper not be taken back that shes not going to look at you funny or do you just have to go for it :) Thanks ahead of your time for the input

11 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    If the strip club has a VIP, I hint that I am trying out dancers to see who I want to take back there with me...they seem to put more effort into their dances this way.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    This must be one of the more popular topics. I think everyone has their own way of asking or finding out. I personally find pushing the boundaries a little and then saying or asking for extras can work, besides choosing a club known for extras. There is no magic answer to your question, it's trial and error with anyone not reportedly known to do extras.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Also be careful of the dancers who talk about how great their VIP champagne room will be. Usually the more the dancer talks about how great it will be, the more of a dud it will be. If she is not high mileage in her regular dances then don't expect any big increase in mileage in the champagne room.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    I don't necessarily know about the extras have in mind (I'm from VA and we all know how tight those clubs are) but smokey is dead on the money. The only thing worth adding is be a gentleman after all they're called GENTLEMAN'S CLUBS for a reason. The last lap dance I had she grabbed my hands and let them roam all over her body. At one point she grabbed my shirt and started a rev. cowgirl I then gently grabbed her sides and started bouncing her which I have to say she enjoyed. Anyways point is don't be an ass be a gentleman
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Well, the fine gentlemen (and lady) in here certainly have one approach, though it is a little too indirect for me. Another option is to pull out your member, push the girl's head down and say, "What you waitin' for, bitch?" Of course, if she takes it the wrong way things could go bad from there ;) I think that my approach falls somewhere in between the two. Usually I have done my research so I know where I am and what the likely outcome will be.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    hmmm, did Dougster borrow "rickdugan's name?? Allthough, I agree negotiating up from before going back to the VIP should result in the best mileage, overall my experience has shown me I can pretty much pick the gals in the main room by intuition who will show me a good time.
  • Kprince
    14 years ago
    I realize it can be a turn off to a dancer to ask before you go in, but for me, after being ripped off and being told bs, upcharged, you name it, asking before, (in a polite way of course) is standard for me now. Fuuk decency, these girls have heard it from others so as long as you're polite about it and not rude, that's the way to go... ask and you may or may not receive.
  • ilbbaicnl
    14 years ago
    First of all the dancer has to feel like you're going to stop when she says stop. Nobody's going to very fast in a car if they're not sure the brakes are good. So don't be pushy. A light touch is seen as respectful, even by girls who are up for something rougher. Several girls have complemented me for having a light touch, but later I had to beg of squeezing and slapping as hard as they asked for fear of leaving bruises.
  • how
    14 years ago
    Some subtlety is involved, but if you can get her to be the one who actually suggests higher mileage, that's a fine circumstance.
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    If she stands in front of and facing you, puts her head between your spread legs with her shoulders on your thighs, and then pushes up and over with her legs spread and her pussy ends up a half an inch from your tongue, it is a good bet that you can start licking with out worry and that any thing else might be game.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    A tired answer that never goes out of style: Dancers are women. The more you turn them on, the more likely it is they'll reciprocate. What works for you in the "real world" will work for you in whatever lap dance situation you find yourself in. The only thing that ever changes is where to start. Especially if hands are involved. Pissing a dancer off or getting yourself bounced are both barriers to progress. And getting from an air dance to good times is going to take more effort than dealing with a girl who is ready to party from jump. Just so it doesn't seem like an answer to the OP has been avoided altogether: nonverbals. Have fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion