tuscl

Best near LAX these days?

Friday, April 2, 2010 10:38 PM
Not many recent reviews - anyone been out near LAX lately? How about SR Torrance? BE? Others?

7 comments

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Lowpaw. is probably the best source of information. Followed by minnow. CTI seems like a good choice.
  • btrfun
    14 years ago
    Not a lot to offer in specifics, but since you mentioned SR torrance- I'd say fine for few drinks and watching topless stage and sports, but there are better places to get laps for mileage if that's what you're probably looking for as the regular booths are only bikini dances. cant comment on champagne room activities at this place though.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    bumrubber- I regularly visit BE, JS, TWG and Rio(on Figueroa)during the dayshifts. I have written some reviews, but I don't remember how recent they are. What info are you looking for?
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    Yes-No-Yes-Yes: Question- What info are you really looking for? I gather that you have a trip coming up and will be staying near LAX. If so, Century Nudes was closed and demolished for new airport parking area. Most LAX hotels charge you an arm & a leg for parking, so I guess you're interested in close cab rides. So, Bare, Wild Goose, and Jet Strip are it. If you have car rental, your options are much wider- COI may be a good option if you have inclination/time.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    Actually I'm local to SoCal and doing business near LAX this week. Not necessarily looking for ultimate mileage but hot slimmer women who are personable and give hot dances, and aren't too ghetto. Would rather avoid drink hustle BS.
  • ballin4life
    14 years ago
    I've actually heard of the SR in downtown LA being pretty decent. The mileage is relatively high and the dancers are goodlooking, not to mention a lot cleaner than the girls in COI. Personally, I haven't been there for a while but I've heard good things...I might go back soon actually... What do you guys in LA area think....SR downtown LA... yes/no???
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    My impressions of the 2 nude clubs near LAX- BE : Many model quality women. Mid level contact dances. Pricey. Dance prices increase after 6pm. No drink hustle. Lots of 2fer1's. Lots of parking (valet). JS : Small club. Dancers range from 4's to 8's. VHM dances w/ the right girl. Security patrols parking lot. Dicey neighborhood. No drink hustle.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion