tuscl

Update on TUSCL_Brother and gridget

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:32 PM
Bro's 98 yo dad passed away last week.His court date got post ponded because because of the death. He will update me next week. gridget, will be released from workers comp after 11 months. Says her hand feels good. She has 2 job offers and another interview tomorrow. She will be able to return to paramedicing. She has an attorney looking at mal practice. Her father is dying. He won't see 2011. Thats all folks...

8 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    thanks for the updates! I look forward to T_Bro updating you next week.
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    Thanks for the update as well. Hope everyone's future is brighter.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Don't know what kind of job offers she's had, but there are dispatching jobs where all yo have to be able to type is 25 words per minute-she can do that? Her medical experience would be invaluable. Have her google EMT life forums and network with the folks there-in case she hasn't already.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Dudster,they are all paramedic. Can you belive a stripper turning into a paramdic? She has shocked me with her medical knowldege.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Paramedic seems like a logical job for a former stripper -- I've had several that almost stopped my heart. ;-)
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    I can believe it. I know a dancer who is a Mental Health RN. She works in a MH nursing home during the day and dances four nights. She didn't quit dancing when she go her RN because she loves the dancing and the hustle.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    lol@LeeH. Good point there. SC thanks for the updates, I never knew TUSCLbrother, but I wish him luck. My heart goes out to everyone that loses a loved one. I am glad to hear your friend Gridget is able to move on and up again.
  • how
    14 years ago
    Glad to know G's on the mend. All the best...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion