tuscl

What type of dancer do you think is most aggressive?

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 2:14 AM
This could be by race or any other characteristic you think of. A desperate or very determined dancer will tend to be very persistent. I believe I've noticed as many aggressive black dancers as white dancers but the clubs I visit are mostly white. A horny and intoxicated dancer is my answer for the most aggressive dancer. I mean aggressive in a good way.

11 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I remember reading a study saying blondes are the most aggressive...of course this is YMMV.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    A dancer who unzips me before the music starts is aggressive.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Signs your dancer might be aggressive 1. She complains about iit being her time of the month(rent). 2. She takes two of your fingers and sticks then in her mouth all the way to the back of her throat. 3. You get drunken "hello" kisses you dont want from a dancer you don't know and you haven't left your bar stool. That's just generic stuff I've observed/received. But as to type--I don't thnk you can typecast an agressive dancer by race, hair color or looks. And what does "agressive" realy mean? (Yes I saw CGs personal definition, but for others it might be different.) If by aggressive you mean too forward and over-the-top in a way that makes you uncomfortable, feel out of control or ruins the lapdance (for example, grinding too hard) yes, that's bad and is worth walking away from. But if it's simply playing hard, bring it on. For the most part, the more desparate or drunk they are, the more aggressive they might be. But sometimes we overlook the most common aggressive dancer--the one who promises whatever and doesn't deliver. And I'm not just talking extras, but the ones who tease and say my dances are better or you'll remember my dances etc.--but they lie. That's more than being aggressive, that's aggression, because then we're the victim.
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    Definitions and nuances -- Aggressive has a negative connotation of unwelcome force being used. Assertive is aggressive but with politeness and consideration. Pro-active means taking the initiative, and in a constructive way. Of the three choices, I definitely prefer the pro-active stripper.
  • Lil_Baller100
    3 years ago
    Da wyte hoez
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    So I guess you mean the most pushy. Cubans, older women and young black girls.... these are pushy in a bad way. In a good way drunk or high young latinas
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    This is 10+ y/o thread
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Yeah I guess he couldn't find a 15 year old thread but I bet he does now. Lol
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Old thread? Interesting threads are timeless. I'd rather see a 10 year old thread that's interesting than the same tired topic being recycled every few months by people who can't use a search engine. Most aggressive type of dancer? Brand new dancers being mentored by successful experienced dancers. Too many tricks of the trade on display with no nuance and no concept of whether they're being effective or not.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    What @wallanon said. Also, Russian dancers seem all about separating me from my cash as quickly as possible.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    It’s old - but it may be interesting to see if things are different now - in comparison to 10 years ago. Sadly there wasn’t much response before. I’ve found African American dancers can be very aggressive at times. When I’m the lone white guy in a black club - it is a challenge to breathe without hearing “Wanna dance?” Also, some Eastern European dancers can be a bit pushy when selling dances.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion