tuscl

Asking about "extras"

Monday, March 29, 2010 8:29 PM
I was just curious how people go about asking if extra services are available. I'm a little leery that if ask the wrong girl, she'll tell management and I'll get booted or something. I'm heading to the club tonight and am going to give it a shot, so we'll see how it goes.

10 comments

• how
    14 years ago
    Simple way: She asks if you want a dance. You respond to this effect: what do you have in mind. Thus, if she's game, she can lead the discussion in that direction. If not, you have not suggested she's a ho...
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I simply ask them if they like to play or work outside the club. Another apporach is to ask her if she is a player. At the club where I am VIP, extras are the norm so it helps if you in an extras friendly club in the first place. Don't pay too much now, I had a [view link] whore at a friends house yesterday for $80.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    If we don't hear from atesta for a few days, we'll know it didn't work. ;-)
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I only get booted when I don't pay my parking tickets. You could make it easier and choose a club known for easy extras, then no worries.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    atesta, just wondering what city are you from?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Also as long as you are spending money with the girl I doubt she will mind you asking for extras. They are used to it all the time. The ones I have seen get booted are the ones who get drunk and then go ask her out BEFORE spending any money on her. They are too cheap to even buy her a drink or lap dance. Your actions (ie paying) will speak stronger than your words. Of course, using interesting conversation and a sense of humor will help get the dancer to like you more but in the end it is the MONEY that does the talking.
  • ballin4life
    14 years ago
    What are some "extras-friendly" clubs in Los Angeles? Aside from ones in city of industry...i'm not feeling the quality of the girls over there.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    ^^^^ If you are from Los Angeles maybe also try reading around on zbone for more info. I think you can get free admission passes there also if you become a paying member to zbone. Maybe try 4 Play Gentlemen's Club. It is ranked in the top 100 list on tuscl
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I was just on [view link] and you can sign up via email and get a free daytime admission pass and 50% off admission pass for nights Sun-Thrs
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Looking forward to seeing your review atesta.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion