tuscl

Do you sometimes forget favorites stage names?

Monday, March 22, 2010 4:18 AM
Just wondering if others are bad with names too. Actually in one case I'm thinking about, I do remember her real name and nickname. However I have forgotten if she did not want me to use that nickname in the club or not. I just don't remember her stage name. I have not seen her go up on stage in ages (DJ announces those names) since I believe the club offers that deal where dancers don't have to any stage dancing but the dancer has to pay more I believe. It's kind of nice to have a favorite that updates you on her schedule and some other dancers. For instance I did not know a Myrtle Beach club I believe just a short distance from Derriere's had a grand remodeling re-opening. She had told me last week she was going to be working at The Masters at the beach. I told her last week I would probably not be there this weekend as well. I think we're both good at changing our minds.

13 comments

• casualguy
    14 years ago
    In case someone is wondering, we were both at a Greenville strip club. It seems like I now know of a few dancers working at the beach. Instead of occasionally asking where a dancer is from, maybe I should ask if she occasionally works at other strip clubs. Would that be a question dancers would answer? That might depend in my opinion.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    One favorite of mine who is now retired...used to go to several different clubs around town and at each club used a different stage name. I knew her real name and she did not mind me using it.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I frequently forget their aliases, but I do remember when they tell me their real names.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I don't find it too hard. We know their stage names before we know their real ones, so it is probably easier. Of course, I have always been known for my memory, even if I am not sober for the experience.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    It happens, but then I forget where I parked my car a lot too. One girl changed her stage name when she switched clubs, but I kept forgetting and calling her by her old stage name. It's also funny when the dancer and I know each other, but she's calling me "Sexy" and I'm calling her "Baby" because we've both forgotten each others names.
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    I believe I only heard the dancers stage name 2 or 3 times since I've known her. That probably means she goes by her nickname in the club. I don't have any problem remembering that name. I've had a couple of dancers tell me their stage name and supposedly their real name when they first introduced themselves to me. I thought oh great, now they want me to remember 2 different names? Of course I didn't remember longer than 1 minute since I did not know them and they did not stand out for long.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I know a SC regular (PL) who has the stage name of his ATF dancer tattooed on him. Must be easy for him to remember it!
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Wow samsung1...that tops just about any PL story that I've ever heard...wow... I'm not very good at remembering names, and I even had a favorite dancer that I would see occasionally & I never knew her name...real or stage.
  • how
    14 years ago
    As others, I try to remember real names, but don't mind forgetting stage-names.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I know the real names of about 6 dancers and a lot more about them. I have a problem with calling them by name. Do the other dancers know their real names? Customers?
  • magicrat
    14 years ago
    You mean Bambi isn't a real name? I used to think it was a big deal to know their real names, but now I don't really care so I guess I don't really get them confused. I did ask one of my favorites her real name and she said she like to keep her 2 lives seperate..real vs strip club, which I can respect. My last strip club road trip, I got a pretty hands on dance with a gal...I'm not sure I even got her name, but if I did it sure didn't register. If I saw her again I would recognize her though. Of course it works both ways as we all know. I got a surprise full service vip from a dancer and then about 6 months later saw her at another club wearing the same outfit! I tipped her on stage and she had no clue that she had "danced" for me before. I didn't say anything just put the 1$ in her garter and sat back down.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    They have names? :)
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I can barely remember my own name.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion