tuscl

Festive Colors

judyjudy
Michigan
Wednesday, March 17, 2010 1:12 PM
Hi guys....... I plan on heading out for some dance this evening and was wondering if you guys like when us girls will wear something festive for the day? Today being St. Patty's day, I was going to do something with the green flare to it......your thoughts? I guess the same would go for July 4th and so forth. Does it matter to you ? Let me know.......

16 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    An enterprising thought Judy, but with this particular holiday I'd be worried about attracting more drunks than usual. Maybe something for when you're on stage...
  • judyjudy
    14 years ago
    that is what i meant hun...sorry if I was not clear........
  • how
    14 years ago
    It can make the start of a conversation simpler, so you may get some benefit...
  • zorro
    14 years ago
    If it's sexy, sure!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I would be curious to know if any SCs are having st. patrick day parties. Remember though...the less on, the better lol
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I like to dye my cock green for the day LOL
  • Drippy
    14 years ago
    I have to agree with the above posts. Costume color does not matter to me, its whether they are sexy and show off the dancer's assets--the less costume the better. And jj, nice photo!!!
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Gator, you may want to opt for the "glow-in-the-dark" fluorescent green condom option. Otherwise you may have some regrets come the weekend, unless you know of some one day dye.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Too late LOL
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    How about shamrock pasties, or wearing 3 strategically-placed shamrocks & nothing else? I always admire a nice theme stripper outfit onstage myself. Just be prepared for the old line: "So, do you have any Irish in ya?" "No." "Would you like some?" :) LOL...I'll never forget the day that an ex-gf of mine fell for that line...
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    Go with something festive but not tacky. For St. Paddy's Day, a nice dark green camisole or bustier with garters, black hose, green heels, and long gloves in matching green or black would do the trick. Dance to The Corrs' "Forgiven, not Forgotten" or Solas' version of "Darkness, Darkness" on stage. Faugh a balaugh!
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Maybe some bleach will help?
  • CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    Oooowwwwww...bleach on the little head.....pain to even think of...
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Don't forget the scrub brush!
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Don't worry, I multi-purposed it now, Blue Green and Orange stripes for my Gators (of course they lost yesterday).
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    I hope you have understanding fav--otherwise you may have quite a bit of explaining to do!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion