tuscl

Ever run into a favorite at another club she doesn't dance at?

Thursday, March 11, 2010 6:39 PM
I had in mind I was going to visit a dancer I met a few weeks back at Club A. When I got there I found out she was not working. I told myself if she wasn't working I was going to leave that club and go to Club B. So I moved on to club B . After being there maybe 30 minutes low and behold I see the dancer in questioned named "Sweden". I didn't noticed her at first because she was with her boyfriend, but while I was sitting at the bar I happened to look at her closely and was like "That's Sweden." She looked nice in her everyday clothes. Of couse I didn't go over and speak to her because she was with her boyfriend. I just found it weird that a dancer would spend her "off day" at a club she doesn't work at, or would want to be at another stripclub period.

3 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Yes, I have met several dancers who go out to Club X with their boyfriends or friends. I think the reason Club X is so popular is because they give out so many free admission passes and have reasonable drink prices.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I've been told that some of the female customers at the club I visit most are really just dancers at the local bikini/pastie bars, which I find odd, because in their job, they don't want to strip naked, but then they go there and have the ladies strip them naked anyway.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    They might be trying to research new job sites for themselves.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion