tuscl

U.S. herpes rates remain high - CDC

Tuesday, March 9, 2010 9:58 PM
About 16 percent of Americans between the ages of 14 and 49 are infected with genital herpes, making it one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases, U.S. health officials said on Tuesday. Black women had the highest rate of infection at 48 percent, 39 percent of blacks were infected compared to about 12 percent for whites, according to an analysis by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The CDC estimates that more than 80 percent of people with genital herpes do not know they are infected. There is no cure for genital herpes, which can cause recurrent and painful genital sores and also increases the likelihood of acquiring and transmitting the AIDS virus.

5 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    She's a very kinky girl The kind you don't take home to mother She will never let your spirits down Once you get her off the street, ow girl She likes the boys in the band She says that I'm her all-time favorite When I make my move to her room it's the right time She's never hard to please {Refrain} That girl is pretty wild now The girl's a super freak The kind of girl you read about In new-wave magazine That girl is pretty kinky The girl's a super freak I really love to taste her Every time we meet She's all right, she's all right That girl's all right with me, yeah She's a super freak, super freak She's super-freaky, yow Super freak, super freak She's a very special girl The kind of girl you want to know From her head down to her toenails Down to her feet, yeah And she'll wait for me at backstage with her girlfriends In a limousine Going back in Chinatown Three's not a crowd to her, she says "Room 714, I'll be waiting" When I get there she's got incense, wine and candles It's such a freaky scene {Refrain} {Bridge} Temptations sing! Ohhhhh Super freak, super freak That girl's a super freak Ohhhhh She's a very kinky girl The kind you don't take home to mother She will never let your spirits down Once you get her off the street, ow girl Blow, Danny!
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I once did a stripper without a condom. At that time I was separated and had just moved into a 2 bedroom trailer to save money. I had great sex with her on an airmattress. The condom had come off during foreplay and worse yet she was using vag fluid as lubricant. When I realized what had happened, I just went ahead and did her without one. It was good! Being naked with a stripper on a vinyl air mattress is awesome. I did her around 27 sessions the rest with a condom. I sometimes daydream about her and wish I had done a few more without one.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Herpes, by itself, is a pretty trivial infection. Biggest problem is that it makes it easier for you to catch HIV.
  • curiousgeorgefun
    14 years ago
    Ever seen a condiloma? A trivial STD (HPV) more prevalent that can cause a lesion that I've seen grow to the size of grapefruit. No cure. can kill your future lovers.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    curiousgeorge: Herpes is HSV not HPV, please try and keep up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion