tuscl

OTC, but not "OTC"

LeeH
Georgia
One of my faves -- with whom, admittedly, I have become pretty good friends -- has referenced having me come to a girls-night party with some of her friends (I guess as the token Y chromosome). Once was when she was talking to a friend about a party (and I was there) and another time was directly to me.

Although hanging with 5-6 hot girls has been good material for the spank bank, I gotta be realistic. So what the hell am I missing here?

21 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    maybe she thinks of you as sugar daddy material and wants you to pay for all the drinks?

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    Have you guys heard of "buy a date" auctions? Basically rich/famous people offer to date someone who wins the auction. The auction money usually goes to a charity.

I think strip clubs could do the same thing with strippers willing to date. Like have an auction to see who gets to take Bambi, etc. out on a date. The club would collect the auction money and donate the money to charity and give the dancer some perks like a bonus or free tip out for a month. The dinner date could be chaperoned by a bouncer,etc. to make sure it is OTC but not "OTC"
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    Nope, that's not it. She's actually quite the opposite. She's told me on multiple occasions (and has told other dancers in my presence that she's told me this) that I shouldn't feel like I've got to spend $$$ on her every time I come in the club - that she'd like to just hang sometimes, if I wanted. I've told her that I appreciate it, but I don't think I'm capable. ;-)
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    It sounds like SS she is using to play you and open up your wallet.
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    samsung, that's a great idea! But maybe a house mom instead of a bouncer. I don't think I'd have a good time with a house sitting next to me. ;-)
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    Player11, she already knows how to get into my wallet. Maybe it's SS, but it's not as obvious as you suggested.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    LeeH that reminds me of how Carol Bartz became CEO of Yahoo! and said "she doesn't really need the money she's doing this because she is passionate"
    And then a couple months later she is selling her stock off like crazy.
    If she really didn't want the job for the money, then why does she have an outrageous salary and selling off her stock lol
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I agree with you LeeH, I don't mind the SS as long as it is not too obvious! I know they are there to make money to pay their bills.
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    Oh, I know she does the job for the money. Just that my experience with her says that this OTC-not-"OTC" stuff is not a money ploy.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I'm not following the question, you were invited to a stripper friend's all-girl party it wasn't sexual and it didn't cost you anything. Did you think it was worth it and a good time?

This is like asking if going to a party was a good time. I don't think anyone can answer the question for you.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    Some OPs do not deserve discussion. As I see it there is really no discussion topic here.
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    gator, read a bit more slowly. References to it, not attendance. I'm dumb, but not that dumb.

samsung, apparently arbeeguy thinks you're non-existent.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Are you going to get laid or mugged?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    25 years ago my EX had a business. Once a week she had parties for women. She sold languire(sp) and sex toys. She had one 20 yo model. And she was hot. I did do her on several occasions. My EX asked me to be a model.Almost nude. I couldn't do it.These were 40ish women. I dont know how strippers do it.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Okay, you didn't go. Why not simply ask her why she invited you? It's a reasonable question, this guessing won't answer it. I have no idea why.

• Mr.White
    15 years ago
    sounds like a setup for more money later...do you have sucker stamped on your forhead?if not she might like you. lol. once the strippers get into the hustle mode its hard to have a "normal" hangout buddy.she is building your confidence for the big score later.as soon as you don't payout big she will move on to the next sucker.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I know you can have a relationship with a dancer that isn't based on money. Is it common, unlikely. It also doesn't have to be based on sex.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    [Chris Rock]
    Now I hate when some crazy bitch says "Let's Be Friends".
    Yeah I wanna be the freind that's fuckin you in the ass bitch!
    That's the friend I wanna be
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0K1aX_00…

^^ It is funny when you listen to comedian chris rock say it
    short ten second clip
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    but did we hear it, Lez be ans
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    gatorfan, I may just do that (just ask her). BTW, my reply before was a bit short. Sorry about that -- unintended for sure.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion