tuscl

old dancer....new limits

now_starring
North Carolina
Saturday, March 6, 2010 9:50 AM
Typically it takes 1 to 3 visit before a dancer "opens up" to me in ViP. Recently a dancer I have known for 6 to 8 months allowed me to explored previously forbidden areas. I was quiet surprised. What is the longest a dancer has known you before going past her normal limit, whatever that limit may be?

7 comments

• SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Varies by the individual dancer. The average used to be about 5 visits. Now, with this economy, the pressure to develop a steady base of regulars means almost anything goes.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    good to hear things changed for the better I know one old favorite of mine who has new limits but they were more strict than before. Maybe it has something to do with "getting too old for this shit" mentality, or "I don't need the money as bad now so I have strict limits" or maybe they have a new found love in their life husband/bf/gf/etc.
  • stripclubspy
    14 years ago
    Her (stroking my crotch as she sits down next to me, the first time I've ever seen her): "How you doin tonight?" Me: "Good, and you?" Her: "Horny. So, what kind of dance do you like?" Me: "The kind where I fuck you until you scream, and then you suck my cock until I explode in your mouth." Her: "Where you been all my life. Let's go." Yeah, I'd say it's getting easier.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    NS, I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on this thread topic after a visit to Henry the VIIIth in Southgate, MI.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    They need to "open up" before the VIP room.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    I think stripclubspy is closer to the mark, though I don't know too many places where it is quite THAT easy (though there are some scattered around the country). One and done is a good rule - if she isn't going to give it up the first time, after you have worked all your charm (including showing the requisite cash) then time to move on. In rare instances I have given it two tries, but those were special circumstances, like meeting at the club one night and for drinks/dinner and so forth the second night. I have seen the slow bleed before, where the guy has to "work to earn her trust..." blah blah. This starts with multiple trips to the club for dances, VIPs, etc., and with some girls moves on to favors, dinner dates, etc. WTF? Is this a golden pussy from which flows endless pleasures? ;) I saw one girl who was so good at this that a guy bought her a car before he got laid.
  • now_starring
    14 years ago
    A car? WTF is correct. I don't think it's a case of the girl being good, but a case of him being stupid. I will have to check the reviews for Henry the VIIIth now. I am not in the area, but if I ever get to do my strip club tour I might put that club on my list.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion