tuscl

ticket stubs for free admissions

just wondering if any of your strip clubs have promotions like "bring in a ticket stub" and get free admission. Columbus, OH is home to the Arnold's Classic this weekend and several clubs are advertising if you bring in your ticket stub you get free admission. Dreamgirls is even offering free admission and a free drink. Ticket's to the Arnold Classic is $10, which is about the same price most SCs charge for cover. It is only $6 if you use the promo code "DISPATCH" for being a Columbus Dispatch newspaper subscriber.

I wonder if you just have to show it or if they collect it?

I also wonder if you go to the event on Friday but show the ticket stub on Saturday at a SC if they usually accept it?

I did go out to kahoot's last night and noticed several customers I have not seen before who looked like they would be from the Arnold's Classic (muscular bodybuilding types). About 170,000 people from around the world are expected to attend the event. I also noticed kahoot's had much more dancers working than usual for a early evening 4-6 PM visit.

13 comments

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    A few Philadelphia clubs offer free admission if you show a ticket stub. No they don't collect them. Most strip clubs more than earn the admission waiver in the price of the alcohol etc, plus most people probably don't remember or take advantage of the discount.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I agree gatorfan,

I am going out SCing this weekend even without a ticket. I know there are going to probably be more dancers working than usual at the clubs.

I called the local kroger, which has a mini ticketmaster, and asked if they were selling the tickets. They are not..and I am not going to deal with the downtown traffic to go to the convention center to buy tickets lol
  • dudeanonymous
    15 years ago
    The Platium Plus clubs offer free admission with a ticket stub from a local sporting event. I've seen this at other clubs as well. As far as I've heard it's always advertised as "show", not "turn in". As gatorfan noted, it's probably a ploy to lure in and sell alcohol to folks who have already had a few drinks and have lowered inhibitions anyway, drawing in a new customer base.
  • bumrubber
    15 years ago
    Some Myrtle Beach clubs let you in free with a golf scorecard.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I haven't noticed too many free admissions. The clubs seem to be crowded whenever I visit. Platinum Plus Greenville even raises the cover charge after midnight which is when I often visit.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I believe Tootsie's has something along those lines after games at Joe Robbie Stadium. Of course, they are about 3.5 miles away.
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    The Cheetah in Atlanta does that (or at least that's what their ad on the sports radio station says).
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Some Detroit clubs waive cover if you have a stub for a major league sporting event for that date only. Trouble is, most Detroit Lions' fans go straight home because there is nothing to celebrate. Home opener for the Detroit Tigers is April 9. Should be a great day at the clubs.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    It is my belief, based on my one trip to ESL, that the ESL clubs would give you some type of reduced cover if you brought in a Cardinals ticket. (I suppose it would apply to other sports as well.)
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    as an fyi, Kroger on chambers road in columbus/upper Arlington does sell tickets to the arnold classic. They cost $10 plus a $2.80 service fee.

That $12.80 will get you a ticket good for admission in any strip club and some SCs will also give you a free drink as well (dreamgirls).

You can save a whole $2.80 if you go downtown and buy them but be ready to be stuck in traffic lol
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Jack I will back you up on that. The signes are all over the club and the DJ annouces it regulary.I do not need it I am a life time member.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    It would be nice if you just had to "show it" instead of "turn it in" but then the club mgmt would not be able to know if the door girl was letting people in because they had a ticket stub or because she just felt like it.

Also it would not prevent people from leaving if they are disappointed and going down the street to the competing club for free admission.

I tried using a free admission coupon recently and the door girl said she was "not allowed" to accept it because it was too old. The pass did not have an expiration date on it and I had received it in Dec. 2009. I asked how many dancers were here tonight and she lied and said 12...so I went ahead and paid $10 cover only to discover 3 dancers working for a saturday night.
    Not to mention the bitch then asked for a $1 tip. Yeah whatever I'll tip you on my way out lol
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    ^^^ I should mention this is for columbus clubs, PP is probably better to their customers and just have you "show it" policy. They trust their door girls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion