tuscl

Charges Dropped Against Bikini Barrista

Thursday, March 4, 2010 10:56 PM
EVERETT, WA -- Prosecutors in Washington state have dropped prostitution charges against a bikini barista accused of selling more than coffee at an espresso stand. The Daily Herald reports that Everett Municipal Court Judge Timothy O'Dell approved a deal between Everett prosecutors and the 21-year-old Kirkland woman that would drop the charges if she promised to stay out of trouble for two years. If she fails, she could face prosecution in municipal court for violating the adult entertainment ordinance. The woman also agreed to testify against four other Grab-n-Go baristas charged last year with prostitution and violating city ordinances. Similar plea deals are expected for all but one who has indicated she plans to go to trial.

4 comments

• sinclair
    14 years ago
    It's hard to make a buck nowadays. Even baristas are doing extras.
  • mitciv
    14 years ago
    Grab-n-Go :)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    just as an fyi, kirkland is where the first Costco was from. It is good to hear though that we are not wasting jail space on harmless criminals.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    In 2003 I used to eat "Bikini Lunches" at a lakeside restaurant and there were about 4 girls 18-25 as waitresses (in bikini) and they were supersized by a gal about 35ish who was also bikini clad (relly sexy, great bod, dark haired and hot) and one would tend to think of her as a madam. She would supersize sex trivia games everyone would participate in during lunch and had modeled bikinis for the restaurants brochure as it was billed as a Beach Club. I once told her I was looking for a girl and a week later she told me "well I am the girl for you and offered her phone number." I called her and we agreed on a price as she was trying to raise cash to divorce her overbearing husband. I had about a dozen really enjoyable sessions with her before she went back to NC. The place discontinued the bikini lunches shortly after she was fired (soliciting prostitution?).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion