tuscl

SUPRISE - SUPRISE- SUPRISE !!!

10inches
Florida
anyone ever got more than they bargained for in VIP. was at club in ATL when i hooked up with hot ebony babe for VIP. discussed what was available before going to private room. lots of touching, sucking and even got a finger in the kitty. dancer suddenly(without warning) unzipped by pants and set my pecker free. before i could say anything she spit on my knob and began giving me a vigorous HJ. didn't last long before i splattered her boobs. this was totally unexpected and left me quite astonished. gave her $50 tip and left with a smile.

9 comments

• Drippy
    15 years ago
    Once went to the VIP for a couple LDs when she was called to the stage. She apologized for having to leave and asked me to wait. When she returned I got unexpected FS for the price of a couple LDs. THAT sure made my day. As always, ymmv
  • plove
    15 years ago
    that finger in the kitty is gross and shame on her for that but everything else is cool. she gave you a good hj and didn't disrespect herself on that one. glad you had fun. you didn't fall in love did you? you don't really think she likes you do you? just joking !!! ; ) my bestfriend that happens to be a male goes to strip clubs and this happens to him and he really falls head over heels, keeps talking about the chick and really thinks she wants him.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Yes, those "spontaneous" extras are always a delight.
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    I went to VIP room for the first time with a MILF type dancer who let me finger her and gave me a lovely HJ. She did charge me extra for it, but I was still pleasently surprised she went there on our first go-round.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    10inches. What club? I have had some good luck at the Goldrush but nothing beats Columbia PP for consistant entertainment. My avatar works at PP. I know we are gonna fuck.Timing is everything.
  • Mr.White
    15 years ago
    thats why i like the ebony Ladies.they are so nice to me. the first thing she said to me was "i want to suck your cock" lol her first vip with me she let me play finger puppet. (her being the puppet) gave me a hj then i sucked her tits till she squrmed.(i think in delight hmmm) with no extra charge.been seing her for almost 2yrs now otc.I don't love her..she don't love me..we get along great, most of the time. lol
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Ebony is nice. I have had 3 favorites.Trubble(thats the way she spelled it)has disaspered. My #3 favorite works at a DC area federal nursing home. She only makes it down 3 or 4 times a year to visit family.but when she does, She works at the club and when she does and we meet up it is fantastic. Done her twice ITC. I do have a hang up about meeting her OTC. I do NOT think that it is color. She is georgues (36). The other works every day. She will give me a HJ for $20 any time but her natural 36D's turn me off. I love a 34B. Will she fuck? Maybe. But I have 2 other white girls that take care of that.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    good to hear you had a good experience

maybe the fact that you are 10 inches had something to do with it lol

There is a really hot black dancer at dreamgirls. She has a college degree and is high mileage.

I did a lap dance with two black woman at a club that had $15 couch dances. It cost $30, which is standard LD price for Columbus. Mileage was OK but higher than normal for that club.
  • neoguy
    15 years ago
    I have a gal that will let you finger her, suck her tits and daty for the price of the per dance/vip room rate. To get FS, she claims I only have to add $50 and have the room to ourselves. I will try that soon with her.

Times are getting tough and money is getting short for them i guess.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion