tuscl

Corky - the E True Hollywood Story

Tonight on E:
Corky, the life and death of an American legend. Behind the goofy, happy-go-lucky facade, was a cur the public didn't know. Tonight E tells the real story for the first time - the bitches, the wild parties, the drugs. The mysterious "friend" known only as "Dick Johnson." Corky lived hard, and died young, but was his death an accident, suicide...or murder?

8 comments

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    :)!
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    ...next, tales of kinky sex, and the stripper who liked it "doggie style," when Corky - the E True Hollywood story continues...
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    lol
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Hope Corky's enjoying his well-earned 72 virgins...
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    Which is the true Corky? The loyal pet who rescued his crossdressing stripper impersonating master from a well or the crafty K-9 who stole his clueless master's pickup truck, life-savings, and hot Ukrainian girlfriend?

Stay tuned!!
  • DickJohnson
    15 years ago
    Is this true? Nobody has come to interview me about Corky....let me tell you the corkster was pure...he was my best friend...I hope they don't sensationalize it too much
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    DJ,

You must know that the media never goes to the source. If they did, they couldn't make up their "facts" stories.
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    There were un-named sources involved, but we suspect than the nieghbor lady's jealous poodle might have "dished" on good 'ol Corky after he cut her off in favor the stripper he allegedly ran off with. The bitch!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion