tuscl

Flight Club in Inkster, MI

The LED ad board out front continues to boast "#1 strip club as voted by TUSCL.com". Clearly, it hasn't been for some time. BUT here's the kicker: The new Detroit ordinance, coupled with some timely remodelling (which has leapfrogged sister club Penthouse), could very soon have this place headed towards the stratosphere. I have seen the new VIP rooms, and, wow![VIP rooms are big enough to fit a queen-size mattress in = is that the forward thinking???] Only forseeable problem will be the economy and whether or not guys will want to pay up.

7 comments

• Drippy
    15 years ago
    thanks for the report CT. I was at a club in the Detroit suburbs last week and the conversation with dancers centered around the new City regs and what might happen. It appears FC is being pro-active to lure the Detroit club patrons. One dancer told me several girls from Detroit clubs have "applied" to work atthe club. The dancer said they were not "hired" because they did not meet the club standards, i.e. they were too ugly.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    HA! Steve isn't far off! Think new age modern art motif with neon misty blue light coming through opaque glass on the side, sofa couch for two, PLENTY of extra space, etc. Hard to find that environment objectionable for an amorous mood. Maybe they have pictures on their website??? It really is something special now.

I was unaware of a surcharge to use the rooms; just $25 per song for a lapper in them--dancers will charge a premium for an extra service.

Oh, make sure to watch out for the two steps down from the bar into the remodellled dance area, for I just about did a face plant.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    That is nice that a SC is paying attention to tuscl and giving it free advertising.

what prices do they charge for those VIP rooms? They sound like potential "fantasy rooms" I have read that Larry Flynt's Barely Legal clubs have a room modeled after a teenager's bedroom. It is their most expensive VIP fantasy room.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    They sound like potential "fantasy rooms"

I vote for cheerleader locker room, lol.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Drippy, you're welcome.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Looks like market forces are already working. A dancer surplus will only improve the quality in clubs in Detroit's suburbs. Will extras continue to available? We'll just have to see how the clubs respond to the increase in traffic. I hope I'm wrong, but I expect an increase in cover, parking and LD charges. The Detroit clubs will die off and the suburbs will have a captive market.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    SD, time will tell. When I was in Flight Club Monday afternoon, several of the dancers were utterly bored. One was moderately drunk and told me she hadn't made any money yet (it was between 4 and 5 in the afternoon.) I asked a (good-lookin') gal who I've seen in there several times over the past year what she wanted for one hour of intimacy in one of the new rooms and she said "$4-$500." I made no counter offer but rather was curious. I told her as much and she responded "Oh, you were getting my hopes up" shortly before leaving. Fyi: she also called all Detroit clubs "brothels."

By the way, I had started at Henry's North, got free pass from bouncer and went to Bogart's, then left car at Bogart's and walked to Flight Club to avoid the $7 valet charge and take advantage of the free cover before 6pm. Worth doing if you want to save on covers and valet charges.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion