tuscl

"Musta Got Lost" (J Geils Band)

how
Texas
Okay, this post is a confession of some PL type conduct. I share for your edification (or even amusement, for those so inclined)...

About 18 months ago, I had one of my most memorable experiences in a SC. I met a dancer with whom I just "clicked" immediately. We talked for a very long time, a real conversation about interesting things--it felt like we were making a connection of sorts. She treated me nothing like a customer, and I reciprocated by treating her nothing like a dancer. (Didn't even know her stage-name.) But she was indeed working, and I had indeed just participated in the "loss" of much of her valuable work time. She and I wondered aloud how it might be if we went to a couch for awhile... and so we did. After some more conversation, she leaned over and started kissing me. Not like "thanks for the pleasant evening," but more like we were on honeymoon... I mean she was making like she wanted to consume my entire mouth and explore as far into it as possible with her tongue. Eventually, she started touching me and stroking me, then straddling me. She took my hand and guided it to her sweet spot to reveal that her thong was soaking wet [no, she hadn't peed...stick with the story!]. She moved her thong to the side, and guided me into her. She rode me gently, then frantically, and I unloaded. She did not ask for anything, but excused herself to the ladies' room..."I was not prepared for this to happen," she said.

She gave me her number and we maintained a "friendship" [seemed like it] for quite awhile. No more time together in the club, but frequent calls and texts.

But I lost touch with her for awhile. Then, I recently saw her again at her club. I was very glad to see her, and she still looked as gorgeous as always. We talked only a short time, and she asked if I would like to go to a couch (first time we'd been together in her club since that initial encounter almost 18 months prior). Off we went. She started dancing (she had not before), and then indicated that she wanted to do the dirty deed.

But something was wrong, o my brothers. I could not explain it, but things just felt odd between us. I leaned closer for a kiss, and she demurred: "I don't really do that--I never kiss in here." And suddenly the glass that had been dark became clear, and in its reflection I saw myself in full PL mode... darn. How did I know I was being a full-fledged PL? Because I didn't want to take her up on her offer of FS! I remembered our original encounter. Recognizing it now as something that would never happen between us again, I STILL chose to keep that memory as it was rather than just get into customer-mode with this gal and have some more ITC-FS with her.

Judge me as harshly as you choose, brothers, but that memory remains sweet, in spite of my new realization that she and I never had the "connection" I allowed myself to think we had...

10 comments

• redrocks
    15 years ago
    Think I would have done the same thing. And maybe I am also a PL, but your "realization" that you never really had a real connection may be wrong. After all, she did kiss you before and didn't ask you for anything. A lot can happen in 18 months. She may be more jaded, she may be a sex addict, who knows? Enjoy the memory.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I don't understand why the PL concern? You banged her, apply the "Been there, Done that" rule.
  • neoguy
    15 years ago
    I agree..i would have done her AND thought it would happen again. The next time we meet i would have went right for it. If she said no, or dropped a charge on me I would have stopped her and moved on. Her fault for assuming I would pay her the next time.

Accept the freebie. A PL would have paid her even when he had no plans to. You didn't so your fine.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    How - maybe "Love Stinks" would be more appropriate?
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    My first ATF and I really clicked. We got to the point where she only charged me 220 for an entire weekend (I also had to take her out to eat). We even had condom free sex.

The last weekend we were together, we were in bed, cuddling. I said "I really care about you." She shot me a look, got up, got dressed, changed her number and moved out of her apartment. Go figure.
  • how
    15 years ago
    My PL moment was declining the repeat ITC FS, even upon realization that she was a mercenary. (I should never have deluded myself otherwise, and mercenary action is the typical action we get with dancers, after all.) I wanted to remember her for that special first time, and will...
  • how
    15 years ago
    Wow, Dudester, that's a harsh story! If the lesson is "never care," that's a tough one...
  • Mr.White
    15 years ago
    sounds to me like she was on extasy.they are really horny on E and do things they nomally wouldn't and don't remember later.or it was the free one to start her hustle.alot of strippers seem to think they can hook the PL with FS right of the bat.as soon as they think they are not going to get what they want loan ,car,new costumes,dildos,dinner what ever they inocently ask for they change.if they don't ignore you they will have some lame excuse for no FS.i think you did the right thing for you.once the click between you two turns into a bump its just another hump.move on the the next one.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    how, your 1st paragraph sounds like what I expereinced 3 months ago with the lady featured on my topic of "photos of your favorites" I have never had a GFE like that.Not even with nr1. BUT it is not over yet. We have known each other for 7 years. I am going for the BIG score on this coming Thu. Wish me luck.....and hope it dosn't end there.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Good luck, s/cat. Hope it goes better than the way things turned out with the dancer described in my original post here...

One big difference: you and the gal you describe "have known each other for 7 years." I had never met the dancer with whom I had that great encounter until that evening. I think that might mean you have a chance for much better luck in the outcome...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion