tuscl

Stripper acting different

Sunday, February 28, 2010 7:37 PM
I go to this club every so often. Not quite a regular but not quite a stranger. When I go in there is one dancer who I like, she is sexy nice body good to talk to. She has been at the club nine years. When I go in if she is there we talk and i usually get a private dance. Sometimes she comes back after we are done I usually don't expect it. The last time I was in ther the club was busy, I got a dance from her and she came back to the table, but this time she spent most o the night with me rubbed my shoulders down right flirtatious. She has not acted like this before, she never asked me for another dance. Part of me thinks she was waiting for me to ask for her number or maybe something else. She doesn't seem likt the OTC type but who knows?! Am I misreading this or what?

4 comments

• winorhino
    14 years ago
    It might have been a frustrating night for her. She may not have wanted to strip that night for others, or was tired, or needed to be with a familiar face. I would have asked her what was up and pressed it a little if I was looking for OTC time. Also at nine years, the stripper clock is running out, so maybe she was thinking about you as a sugar daddy.
  • Mr.White
    14 years ago
    sounds like a stripper hustle to me.trying to get you in the club more often.all the OTC girls i have had have asked me after 3 times in a VIP grind.i've been told if you are agresive with non OTC girls they become bitches.i will some times ask like a third person.something like this chick ask me for a OTC but i'm not sure ,what do you think about that.she will tell you.good luck watch your wallet she will suck it dry if you let her.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Either SS or she was taking a break and was comfortable enough w/you to hang with you. Having dancers hang out for periods of time can be a blessing or a curse, depending on whether you are trying to save money and just chat up a girl (blessing) or she unintentionally pussy blocks you from getting action from other dancers (curse).
  • leonphelps1213
    14 years ago
    All that crossed my mind. I'm gonna give it sometime and see what happens.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion