tuscl

SECESSION - WOULD YOUR STATE BE A WINNER OR LOSER?

Saturday, February 27, 2010 9:12 PM
TEXAS - WINNER! Texans no longer bled to pay for U.S. Wars and empires overseas, expensive weapons, healthcare of illegals, education of illegals, housing of illegals, United Nations, Foreign Aid....

12 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Actually, it would cripple the US. 80 percent of the nation's oil is refined in Texas. 65 percent of the oil wells. 60 percent of the US miltary comes from Texas-and Texas has it's own state militia (it's not the National Guard), so Obama lama ding dong should carefully weigh cramming unwanted federal mandates down the public's throat.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Except Texas is FILLED with illegals. You going to call Chuck Norris so you can round them all up? If the South seceded the rest of the country would be fckd. No more food. No more oil. Let's not forget how critical New Orleans is to the nation's economy.
  • james2x2
    14 years ago
    The U.S. economy would be crippled by the NASCAR embargo.
  • mitciv
    14 years ago
    "Except Texas is FILLED with illegals. You going to call Chuck Norris so you can round them all up?" Don't need to be rounded up. Those who live on handouts will voluntarily go home when there is no more free lunch.
  • mitciv
    14 years ago
    "The U.S. economy would be crippled by the NASCAR embargo." An embargo is the partial or complete prohibition of commerce and trade with a particular country. Why would Texas or the U.S. want an embargo?
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    I was in a car crash in Houston seven weeks ago. An illegal alien totalled my car and almost left me a parapalegic. The beaner ran from the crash scene and of course had no insurance.
  • mitciv
    14 years ago
    Same thing happened to me twice, Thank God I was wearing my seat belt. I walked away both times.
  • 4250labrador
    14 years ago
    60% of the US military comes from Texas??? Don't think so!
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    from GA to TX. you go west until you smell it. Then you go south until you step in it.
  • mitciv
    14 years ago
    ...your litter box?
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I have never understood spending all this money on foreign wars when a retalitory attack after (Carrier Aircraft or SLBM) 911 killing hundreds of thousands of them would have done the trick. We could have used the cost savings to firm up the southern border, get rid of the illegals, and build bombers, ships, and missles for WW3 if it came as a result of retaliatory strikes yielding massive casaulties of enemy personnel in countries supporting our terrorist enemies or refusing to meet our demands. I do not believe fighting a land war with these people is a good strategy. I do believe in massive aerial, artillery, and naval bombard of an area, then sending in ground forces to complete assimilation of the area and eliminate any hostile personnel.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    The illegals in Texas are a real problem. When will people wake up. At the engineering house where I work, if they fired all the foreigners there would not be many people working there. US Corporate America is the whore of Babylon who has essentially sold out our country. Look at the Banksters and all their scum minions.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion