tuscl

FAVORITE NAME

10inches
Florida
Thursday, February 25, 2010 4:13 PM
favorite name for that special part of a woman?? 1--pussy 2--vagina 3--twat 4--fur burger 5--hairy taco 6--cunt 7--honey pot 8--kitty

12 comments

• how
    14 years ago
    I don't use any of the names on the list as a general rule, but among them, "fur burger" would be my fave and "cunt" would be the most reviled word.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    When it's just us, my wife almost exclusively uses "cunt", even for casual references. For me, it's "pussy", "twat", "cunt" or "fuck-hole", depending on the mood.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I wanna kiss HER.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Ms. Happy
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I personally prefer kitty, but one of my faves always refers to her honey pot, and one of the guys at work seems to have a preference for flesh taco.
  • earlyriser60609
    14 years ago
    Don't forget "hoo-hah"
  • how
    14 years ago
    trim cooze gash muffin
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    My 16 year old uses "cooter" when she wants to be polite. Otherwise, she's following her mother's example. Parents are bad influences.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Pet names for genitalia by Tom Green [view link] One recent one I heard was "vajayjay" It was made popular by Oprah.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I showed my daughter a totally naked photo of one of my favorites. "Dad, I do not want to see her COOSIE"
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I don't know how we all forgot "snatch".
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    DD, Likely one of the most truthful, as over time, they do tend to snatch away everything men own.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion