tuscl

Rob Alert

minnow
Any place that interests me.
No, I'm not talking acronymn, I mean actually robbed in club. On some recent visits to Cheetahs, San Diego, I encountered 1 or 2 pickpockets. The main case occured as I was getting ready to leave club. A short brunette with petite build, average size boobs, name began with "M" sidled up to me to pitch a LD. During the course of the conversation, I noticed her hand slipped into my right pocket. I just brushed her hand out of my pocket, and said my goodbye. All I had in my pocket were my car keys, and a lottery ticket (don't know if I've hit any numbers, yet). I felt too beat to be confrontational. No loss actually occured. My second one, I'm less sure about, I "thought" I had more than a single "one" in my shirt pocket as I reached for the tip. There were a few intervening rubbie dubbies in between feeling fat and thin.

OK, worst case, I might have lost some burger money, but dancer would have been just as, if not more happy, to relieve me of some Jacksons, or more. I don't normally carry big bills in my pocket, but do keep tip money in shirt or side pants pocket. I couldn't tell you to the nearest dollar how much I have in pocket, but generally have a pretty good idea if I'm "fat" or its getting time to break some bigger bills. The only other time I "think" I may have been "lightened" involved maybe $3 or $4, ( Reno club, 2008) the suspects were an upselling dancer or the floor masseuse.

Be careful out there.

6 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    Yeah thanks for the warning.

I had a stripper try to pickpocket me at cols gold. I have not made a return visit since. Although I think next time it happens and I catch it I will report it to mgmt and see to it she is fired.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    I had somebody stick what looked like a pistol in my side late one night at a joint that was in a rather OK area but was frequented by a range of good-to-bad clientele. So one of the badder ones met me as I was getting out of the car late one night. Relieved me of 3$$$. Old story, the place closed.
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    Holy shit, gk, I am just glad you are still with us. There's been a few gals in certain Detroit area clubs, I wouldn't be at all surprised they would pickpocket. It probably will get worse as the new Detroit ordinance takes effect.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Minnow, I knew they were hurting for customers when I was there two months ago. I guess you should've had a mouse trap in your shirt pocket!

GK, once saw a veteran police officer say guys should carry a second, empty wallet, particularly in a bad area. The idea being if held up, through the empty wallet the one way and run the other.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Watch your pants when in motel with them. A friend of mine had one had one run off with his wallet, cash, and car.
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    Player, tell your "friend" I'm sorry that happened. When you see your doctor, do you say your "friend" has ED and asked you to pick up some V?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion