tuscl

$$$$$

10inches
Florida
Tuesday, February 23, 2010 3:21 PM
ANYBODY care to take a guess at how much a dancer makes on average shift? i know there are a lot of variables, but i had one ATF tell me if she left with less that $500 it was a lousy day!!!

26 comments

• gatorfan
    14 years ago
    It varies ALOT depending on what club, what day, how busy, etc etc
  • Mr.White
    14 years ago
    I see a dancer otc and she showed me her payout slip. It was on a wed. empty clubit read like this...1-15 min vip=$100 to dance onstage-$7-$25 for vip -$10 for base rent-$15 for dj,doorman,bartender....she told me she made $180 total with stage tips and couch dances for the day---so 180-57=$123 wow... it does vary alot... this was day shift..she is really hot too...i saw her 3 days later after night shift and she made almost $700 so you never know..
  • judyjudy
    14 years ago
    I can tell you that I average about $700.00 per time out and have made as much as $1200.00. The very least I have made is $400.00.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I'm going to point that even $123 in one day is quite a bit. For a normal person, anyway, especially if it's tax free.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I think it probably depends a lot on what day of the week it is. Friday and Saturday will probably be more money than the rest of the days combined.
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    I'll have to respectfully disagree with georgemicrodong. $123 per day equates to $15.37/hr and IF the dancer were to work a "normal" day job with 2080 hrs per year (which they obviously don't), then her annual "salary" would be $31,980. I get the tax-free thing, but still, grossing $32K isn't my idea of "quite a bit". I'd suspect that very few of us on this board don't make a minimum of twice as much as that...but then again, we probably pay taxes too. BOttom line, we all need to do our part when we go to these entertainment establishments. Go in with the attitude that you're going to spend money (up to your predetermined budget) and I'll guarantee you'll have a good time. Just don't be cheap, gives the rest of us a bad rep.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Median income in the U.S. For 2008 was a little over $50,000. That's over all family sizes. For two person families, the highest estimated 2009 median is expected to be about $38,000. For one person "families," there's nothing over $30,000. Making more than 50% of the families in the same class, and not paying taxes on it, qualifies as "quite o bit" in my book. YMMV. I grew up dirt poor, so maybe that's it.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I found some interesting info on EDN - [view link] They have an Extras is Bad Mentality over there too. You may want to lurk in the background and not post much. I was expelled for a few weeks for using the term ROB. Its a fairly boring site, but you can get some insights into how they think.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Had a beautiful gal tell me she had made $4 on a Thursday night shift at Tycoon's in Detroit last summer. I gave her $4 to match. I had arrived at midnight (club was to close at 2am and bar for the gals was at least $40), the manager greeted me at the door and suggested for cover whatever tip money I could "spare for his door gal." It was that slow in there. In fact, within a few moments I had a gal seated on each side of me and a third, a college coed from Michigan State, grabbing my thingy and commencing to work it with both hands.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I was talking to one dancer who said she used to work at dreamgirls. She said the reason she switched is because the house fee at Dreamgirls was $30 plus a $20 tip out. If you did not make enough then they kept track and you "owed" them. She had to quit. Dreamgirls has a $150/30 min. VIP room during the daytime shift. Cheapest VIP room in town but still a dancer complaining about not making enough.
  • magicrat
    14 years ago
    At Plat Plus in Columbia a dancer indicated she made $200 a day, but that was almost 2 years ago. Some of the dancers seem to live in the VIP while others rarely go there. That's a popular club so I'm guessing the dancers would average $200 before tip out. The Greenville, SC club has gotten so lame, I can't imagine the dancers making anywhere near that. another favorite at a dive club told me she averaged about $100 a day. So $30,000-$50,000 tax free sounds like the range to me. That's $40-$70k pretax...doesn't sound too bad to me.
  • plove
    14 years ago
    i think that varies a lot beause you have some girls that do the bj's and have sex for the 50-300 dollars and a lot of other girls dont. so of course those girls will make more than others. and it definitely depends on where you are. because in winston salem(maybe 150 and greensboro(its real bad; maybe 1 something also) where i am it's terrible. but you can drive bout an hour or so to charlotte and make double or triple what you might make in ws or gb.
  • plove
    14 years ago
    reading some of these comments wow. know thinking about it, it depends on if you are white or black too, definitely the time and place. if you don't agree with me fine but just explain please. i've heard a lot where some white girls can make 1200 a week or more. its a white club. but if i try to dance at that club i wont make as much because the white men love us black girls on the low and don't really wanna say anything or do anything in the club. i have had plenty of white men and not just regular white men try to talk to me. there have been a lot of upper class men with money. but they don't try to get with me in the club and i'm the token black girl for a white club. i'm tall, light and have awesome legs so....... but shoot i need to go where she talking about the least she has ever made was 400. i have been in clubs a long time ago and more than a few girls may walk out with only 50 dollars man.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I know magicrat. We are buddies.We know many of the same dancers at the Columbia Platinum Plus.This club has been consistantly in the top 5 rated clubs for a long time. His $200 a day figure is right on. Most of the day shift dancers come to work with a goal in mind. $200 and when they reach it they leave. There are a handfull that consistantly make closer to $500-600 per day. Most of them are doing extras. Some struggle and don't make it. I have had a few borrow money from me so that they could make the $40 tip out and leave. If they can find a fool to take them to the Champagne Room they do well. Recently a favorite told me of a CR gig. The fool spent $1,200 for an hour and didn't get laid. She made $650. Do I believe her? Hell yes. I have known her for 7 years. She even gave me her husbands cell number. I don't belive these claims by dancers of making high money at clubs that are not even in the top 10. I am not impressed by bull shit. I have been at this for too long.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    One night they may make $600, then the next night $150. These bitches then go on to complain that they are "not making any money" because they didn't make as much the subsequent night. $150/night in cash, no taxes is good money. Most people in this country would kill to make that kind of money.
  • how
    14 years ago
    I would not associate "Top 10" status on TUSCL with moneymaking for the dancers there. Top 10 here indicates what clubs the customers favor. It stands to reason that there could be some discrepancies between that and what the dancers favor...
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    I've seen dancers crying at the end of the night because they "owed the club money". Those were usually homely girls who didn't hustle. The dancer who was doing $150 anal at the club was raking in a ton of money on a 7 hour shift. One dancer tells me girls are making $1200/night on occasion. I can't imagine how much a girl at a top end club makes. I'll bet girls at Mons Venus rake in the cash. $30/song, 12 songs/hour(assuming 5 minute songs) equals $360/hour. I'm sure most are making less than that, but even if it's $200/hour that's a bunch of cash. And it's all tax-free. Scores girls made huge money back in the day. I'm sure girls at top clubs in big cities make BANK when pro athletes are in town.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    how, you are correct, I'd think customer review the clubs as the best because the mileage is high and not expensive. This does not always translate to the biggest $$$ for the strippers. I've seen some high end clubs net some strippers way more $$$.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I think a good extras gal can make $1200 a shift. Others that don't do extras struggle to make $200 a shift. One dancer told me she would "play" to make the money she needed to make that day but once achieved would stop doing extras and just do dances.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I know my ATF danced about 5 years, invested well, and no longer danced. When we once went to pick out a new truck for her, she asked the salesman if there was anyway she could pay cash and cover her identity, not wishing to tip of the prying eyes of the IRS or whoever else. She ended up financing and took the interest hit (very low rate) rather then the possible IRS penalties, were she caught with undeclared monies. Next the truck became a Volvo, then last I saw, a Porsche.
  • desotophil
    14 years ago
    Money's not as easy right now according to the girls I talk to at the clubs. Some girls who used to make $500 - $600 a shift are now havin to bust their ass for $200. Of course there are exceptions at every club, but generally, I think most girls are happy if they make $200 but would rather make $400.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    deso, I know one stripper who claims 10 years ago she was making $500-800 a shift but now only makes $200. I was not sure though if it is because of the economy or because she is now 10 years older and probably looks less attractive lol
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    clubber, speaking of investing...if a stripper had invested some of her money into Rick's Cabaret stock last year at this time, it would have more than tripled by now! Even VCGH would not have been a bad investment last year at this time. It has nearly doubled.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    ss1, At one time she asked my investment help and I declined. If I really knew anything I'd be rich, as would investment counselors.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    if so many strippers are in college why have i not received a smart lap dance? Like If I were you I would diversify your portfolio...ever since the cold war ended I think NATO is obsolete. -Chris Rock
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I asked my ATF about this last night and she says it's always a good night if she makes $300, but she has made as much as $2000 in a night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion