tuscl

Guy got kicked out for messing with me

potheadpl
Florida
Last night was fetish night at my favorite club. My ATF is a wannabe dominatrix, so I dressed up as a slave. Nothing too radical, just leather pants and a collar. She led me around the club "to show me off". When we got to the DJ booth, some drunken redneck started laughing, and when we passed him on the way out, this redneck got off his stool and bumped into me. Hard. I whipped around to face him, but before I could even address it, the DJ was out of his booth and had this guy jammed up against the bar.

DJ and floor manager grabbed this guy and marched him to the door.

DJ is a former WCW wrestler who still wrestles local HARDCORE matches. Floor manager looks and acts just like Joe Pesci in "Goodfellas". Drunken redneck is lucky he didn't leave with his teeth on the floor.

It's good to be VIP. LOL!

5 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    LOL thanks for the funny story
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    "DJ is a former WCW wrestler"

I was a big WCW fan back in the day. What was his wresting name?
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Yeah I was a big WCW fan as well although I preferred WWF. Now WWF is known as WWE because the use of "WWF" upset the World wildlife foundation
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Hey, Sam - Remember the NITRO girls?
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Steve---I think he was a jobber. I've spoken to him about wrestling but I don't think his name was familiar. The guy who owns my gym, however, was part of a tag team-The Power Company Twins, or something like that. He knows DJ guy too.

Floor manager guy is so obviously Mafioso it's not even funny. Nice guy, though. But I'm staying on his good side. LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion