tuscl

Do some bouncers let some dancers get away with more than others?

Friday, February 19, 2010 2:17 PM
I was talking to a dancer last night at a club. There was a puerto Rican dancer at my table talking with me. Of course, she wanted a dance, but right when she was asking me, she stated "Oh no, he is coming on, we need to go ahead a get a dance before he takes over for the 1st shift guy." She was saying the guy coming on 2nd shift is more about walking the Private dance room, keeping a "hawk eye" on the girls. Well I declined a dance from her, not because she was ugly, but I wanted a dance from one of my Favs named Stephanie. I ended up asking Stephanie for a dance while the 2nd Shift bouncer had taking over his "post". Didn't know what to expect, but to my surprise he did not bother us. While Steph didn't give any extras, she still gave good mileage during the dance. So my question is was it the fact the bouncer didn't like the 1st dancer? Maybe he picks on the minority girls there(Dancer B is white), or maybe it is the fact that Dancer A tries to do more than what she should do like provide extras to some of the customers?

15 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Depends on the club., for instance, at St. James, some Managers are real watchdogs, and one or two aren't. Down the street, at Houston Dolls, only one or two of the managers watch closely. Same at Fantasy North. and so on.
  • daveyray
    14 years ago
    Dude, I can verify about H-Dolls. I've had some good times there, including extras I didn't even ask for, from a girl I just met. She didn't seem to worry about bouncers AT ALL. St. James, I've been at only once ... but yeah, saw the watchdogs a lot there that night, both with me and when other guys went back.
  • how
    14 years ago
    Sure. Once when I was in a club near San Antonio, a dancer and I decided to go to the VIP area. There was normally a $40 entry fee, and normally that area was monitored. But this dancer told the bouncer on duty (not the one I'd seen before), "I'm going to the VIP." He said, "Honey, you can do anything you want." And we did. BJ, FS, and CIM. No VIP fee.
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    I don't get too wrapped up in club politics, but recognize that it can be a factor. It seems that night shift surveilance is often more "rigorous" than day shift.
  • 10inches
    14 years ago
    most clubs i visit you can tip the bouncer to ignore you in VIP
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I can say that YES your mileage may vary depending on the relation between the bouncer and dancer. Telling a bouncer you will tip him at the end will also sometimes help. Tipping in advance is generally not a good idea.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    ^^^^ Not to mention paying in advance is a bad idea in general. I have never received a good lap dance when I had to pay in advance. Once they get your money they don't give a shit about you anymore. Air dancing becomes the norm.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    A dancer can have problems with bouncers for many reasons, a popular one being when a bouncer hits on a dancer and she rejects him. A scorned bouncer can make a dancer's life in the club hell.
  • mjx01
    14 years ago
    The club I am a regular at keeps things pretty consistent for all the girls, except the one sleeping with the manager. She takes your money and runs.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Yes some bouncers get away with more than others. Some bouncers and managers bang strippers right in the club locker room.
    14 years ago
    If a dancer and a bouncer have an "understanding" (sexually or monetarily) she can get away with a lot. If there is no understanding some hard asses will try and make things miserable for the dancer (and her customers).
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "So my question is was it the fact the bouncer didn't like the 1st dancer? Maybe he picks on the minority girls there(Dancer B is white), or maybe it is the fact that Dancer A tries to do more than what she should do like provide extras to some of the customers?" In all likelihood, the first dancer was just trying to hustle you into a quick LD before you had time to think about it. You didn't fall for it, so more power to you. :)
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I find getting them to meet otc at motel is best.
  • bornloser
    14 years ago
    Most bouncers are plain lazy and it depends which manager is on duty that makes them pretend to be alert.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Eric was once a manager at the Columbia Platinum Plus. He called my ATF at home and wanted to know if Kitten was doing extras in the back room.She asked "why do you want to know?" Because she is my wife. She told him as far as she knew, NO. I had personal knowledge that she was. This just proves that personal relationships don't mean shit between dancers/bouncers, etc.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion